Recent content by GummieVites

  1. GummieVites

    The Character Development of Hisoka .. A Question(or Two :P) For You All.

    Naive and overconfident are nearly the same thing in my book... just nicer wording. The fact that he was overconfident comes from lack of experience and immaturity. As I said, he is nearly 30, there is no excuse for this. No other character in the hunterverse over the age of 15 believes...
  2. GummieVites

    The Character Development of Hisoka .. A Question(or Two :P) For You All.

    Note: Hisoka AND Chrollo are my two favorite characters. I agree with shionoro, I don't think Hisoka has developed much at all. People are giving him too much credit, cutting him too much slack. He's nearly 30 which is too old to be making these dumb mistakes in the first place. And him giving...
  3. GummieVites

    Question Hisoka's resurrection discussion

    You're suggesting that he created skin, bone, muscle, nerve, ligaments, etc using texture surprise? Texture surprise just mimics things, it's a deception, appearance only. It's called 'flimsy lies' in Japanese. He cannot use it to heal himself. Plus we saw in the panel before he killed Shalnark...
Top