Recent content by gunners

  1. Archived The Hang Out Thread

    I got my bleach from iso, anyway wassup people.
  2. Archived The Hang Out Thread

    DO you people no of whisper-semi good forums.
  3. Archived The Hang Out Thread

    Does anyone know the amount of time left, it just doesnt feel the same, oh well i guess theyre trying their best.
  4. Archived The Hang Out Thread

    Everything is cool use ie. I have now been banned from that forum. It seems they give a diffrent response for ever ban.
  5. Archived The Hang Out Thread

    ^^^ when you see the ban logo. I hate tha site man, ive seen it before.
  6. Archived The Hang Out Thread

    Arggh time goes by slow without nf, shhs never relised how much i used the site.
  7. Archived The Hang Out Thread

    Watsup lain.
  8. Archived The Hang Out Thread

    Wassup people, is it me or is nf down??
Top