Luffy surpassing Roger seems to be very far away given that he got taken out by Kaido in one strike. However, I do feel Luffy has another technique up his sleeve since he was so willing to use Gear 4 against Ulti-sama. Still got a long way to go
Good point but we still do not know who the marines sent to capture Mihawk. But yeah if they didn't send an admiral or someone just as powerful to capture him, it would suck and raise many questions.
Interesting point. However, there is a reason why Oda always mentions Mihawk as the World's strongest swordsman every time Mihawk is shown and not Shanks. If Shanks was stronger, he would be the world's strongest swordsman. I think Mihawk wanted to settle things because he's a very honourable...
Chapter 432. Garp tells Luffy that the Marine Headquarters and shichibukai exist to counterbalance the Yonkous and that should these three Great powers become unbalanced, the peace of the world would crumble.
Very true. He's the only person who sails the Grand line alone in a boat and yet no pirate or crew has taken him out. That itself speaks volumes of his power. He clearly is in a league of his own
Actually the three Great powers consist of the Marine Headquarters, Yonkou and the shichibukai. Even though the Yonkous are the most powerful Pirates of the world, the shichibukai are put into that same category. I don't agree with it but it is what it is.
I know that many people love Shanks and would love to think that he is stronger than Mihawk, but the truth is that Mihawk is the greatest swordsman of the world. His title puts him above shanks. Personally, I feel that they are on the same level. If the two fought to the death, Mihawk would...
This has always been on my mind. Mihawk is the greatest swordsman of the world. Shanks and Mihawk would always have duels but why isn't Shanks also considered the greatest swordsman of the world. I know that Mihawk lost interest in fighting Shanks after he lost his left arm but how did he...
Luffy is still no where near the top. The more we see his strength, the more we see how strong the big names are in the new world. Doflamingo is definitely stronger than him not to mention Kaidou who is on a completely different level. As for luffys current level, I hardly believe he is capable...
I think so too because i still dont see naruto avin enuf power to bring madara down. They have to team up because right now i feel madara is the most powerful shinobi and will soon reach close to the sage of the six paths power or mayb even equal it if everything falls according to his plan. As...
I think the hearts 'user' is someone we may not know. As of now, we have seen that the apocryphos exists only to protect the heart. It seemd to ave a grotesque figure and very powerful to the point that tykki was of no match to it. If this innocence that serves only to protect the heart is so...
I doubt hes on an admirals level right now. You cannot compare a pacifista to kizaru. Did u c kizarus attacks on HQ... its way more destructive than a pacifistas attack.... kizaru was the only admiral who didnt get any injuries during the war even aftr facing whitebeard and the other pirates...
Well i agree wid u on wat uve said. All makes sense but i disagree bout the part wen u said itachi wud bring chaos upon the leaf. I really dont think he wud do that. Although his brother was his first preference he still loved konoho too much. If Sasuke got killed becuz of danzo, then he wud...
Itachi practically knew everything. He was always 1 step ahead of oroc from the very beginning even when they were teammates. Thats clearly mentioned by oroc. Itachis main goal was to get oroc out of sasuke and to give him his eyes.