Recent content by Gurenjou

  1. Gurenjou

    Chapter One Piece 599 Discussion / 600 Prediction Thread

    Re: One Piece 599 Spoilers Discussion Thread I totally agree with this theory! :D I hope that Zoro isn't really blind :(
  2. Gurenjou

    Discussion One Piece Pairings Thread

    Re: Hina and Smoker makes a nice couple. Maybe yes, maybe no :D But I think they will make a good couple :) (Isn't there already a thread talking about this? CMIIW :D)
  3. Gurenjou

    One Piece Volume Cover thread! (Latest: Vol. 73)

    Re: One Piece Volume Cover thread! (Latest: Vol. 56) Cool cover, i like it :) Whenever I see Shirohige, somehow, it resembles HULK HOGAN for me :D And, did you notice something on the "ONE PIECE" word? It has a fire on it, maybe it means that in this volume, something huge happened to...
  4. Gurenjou

    Shounen Mayoi Neko Overrun! by MATSU Tomohiro and YABUKI Kentaro

    Re: [NEW] Mayoi Neko Overrun! by MATSU Tomohiro and YABUKI Kentaro Whoa, a new series by Yabuki Kentaro-sensei :) Gotta read it now...
  5. Gurenjou

    The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama...

    Re: The Search for Strawhat's New Nakama... Yup, I agree with you. Maybe she will join as a Huntress. Surely, SH crews lack females^^
Top