Recent content by Guruji

  1. Guruji

    Chapter One Piece 729 Discussion / 730 Predictions- BREAK NEXT WEEK; CHAPTER RETURNS WEEK OF 02/12

    For those who are wondering how luffy is going to fight against DD's ability, here's what I think.. DD has thread df & luffy has rubber.. Threads can't hold rubber like other objects.. I mean if DD tries to control luffy by his threads like other human, luffy can still stretch his body.. So when...
  2. Guruji

    Chapter One Piece 729 Discussion / 730 Predictions- BREAK NEXT WEEK; CHAPTER RETURNS WEEK OF 02/12

    Hey guys.. i was just wondering how did DD evade laws df abilities, and this is what came to my mind.. DD's df is thread thread no mi, right? What if law did cut DD with his df several times in their fight, but DD kept on reattaching himself with his df effortlessly.. He just have to keep in...
  3. Guruji

    Chapter One Piece 724 Discussion/ 725 Prediction

    I think doflamingo's father is one of the gorosei member.. To be more specific, the guy with the blonde hair.. This guy: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130602171505/onepiece/images/b/b9/Gorosei_1_Portrait.png
  4. Guruji

    Chapter One Piece 651 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 651 Discussion / 652 Prediction - No chapter until around January 11th (read the OP!) Hey dude, I'm here now.. And I think blackbeard ix stronger than bigmam, bt kaido & shanks ix stronger than him.. Bigmam myt be the weakest yonkou rite now.. Btw let's vote for jimbe dying in...
Top