Recent content by hachikurooo

  1. hachikurooo

    Art Hunter X Hunter AMV Thread

    I actually made this Hunter x Hunter - Mawaru Penguindrum OP parody a while ago. I hope you guys like it! :D
  2. hachikurooo

    Hunter x Hunter 338 Discussion

    Re: Hunter x Hunter 338 Spoiler thread I'm not sure where the idea of Hunter x Hunter ending comes from. I mean, Bleach even announced that it was entering its last arc. While Hunter x Hunter isn't part of the Big Three, it's big enough to warrant some /official/ news. That said, I've gone past...
  3. hachikurooo

    Hunter x Hunter 337 Discussion

    Re: Hunter x Hunter 337 Discussion / 338 Predictions I hope so too. As much as I find it fascinating anyway. Although the Koala's personal hypothesis may have to do with Kaito's ability. Oh well, we'll get there eventually! XD
  4. hachikurooo

    Hunter x Hunter 337 Discussion

    Re: Hunter x Hunter 337 Discussion / 338 Predictions Ah this is a little complicated, at first I wanted to believe it was more about karma and rebirth but 'escaping' souls seem to support the idea that it's also about finding redemption or completion. Maybe the ants who have recollections of...
  5. hachikurooo

    Hunter x Hunter 337 Discussion

    Re: Hunter x Hunter 337 Discussion / 338 Predictions Fascinating chapter this week. The chimera ants all have a way with talking, their speeches always feel like I'm listening to an old friend. They're vastly different from the 'human' characters because it feels like these guys, having...
  6. hachikurooo

    Anime Hunter X Hunter Anime- Fall 2011

    Fantastic episode this week. I usually enjoy the way this adaptation does its characterizations and this version has had me intrigued by Tonpa's character. I know he's a minor character, and a very annoying one at that but for some reason I've sort of developed a strange liking to our novice...
  7. hachikurooo

    Discussion Romance in HxH

    I have no problems with romance but it seems the characters themselves aren't really concerned about it either. I wouldn't mind a backstory about Ging and Gon's mom or anything that hints on such relationships especially concerning adults. But regarding the main characters themselves, I don't...
  8. hachikurooo

    Hunter x Hunter Chapter 328 Discussion

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 328 Discussion / 329 Prediction Togashi is at it again ahahaha! I wasn't expecting Tsubone to turn herself into a motorcycle, it felt like Togashi channeling Utena out of nowhere, which isn't really a bad thing. I'm not sure how nen makes it possible but it doesn't...
  9. hachikurooo

    Hunter x Hunter Chapter 327 Discussion

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 327 Discussion / 328 Prediction Great chapter this week! I'm impressed with Togashi, he keeps on coming back with one chapter after another. I assume Gotoh was reporting to someone from the Zoldyck family. Perhaps it was Zeno? Just speculating from how the chart in...
  10. hachikurooo

    Anime Hunter X Hunter Anime- Fall 2011

    Really enjoyed this week's episode, and the animation quality is much better than what we've had for the past few episodes. I liked how they emphasized Kurapika's eyes, I can imagine why people would want to buy and collect those in the brutal world of HxH.
  11. hachikurooo

    Hunter x Hunter Chapter 326 Discussion

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 326 Discussion / 327 Prediction Thank you! Admittedly, my knowledge of Nen probably isn't as extensive as others. But I do have more or less a basic understanding. I might need to read up on it a bit more if ever XD.
  12. hachikurooo

    Hunter x Hunter Chapter 326 Discussion

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 326 Discussion / 327 Prediction I just joined this forum recently since it's pretty hard to find great places to discuss Hunter x Hunter! What can I say? This chapter was AMAZING. It's interesting to see two plot threads progress at the same time and I'd love to see...
Top