Recent content by hagger

  1. hagger

    Shounen Claymore by Norihiro Yagi

    Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro Well, what it says (in my translation) is "Regeneration is impossible" then "A high level offensive warrior, even if she puts a lot of time into it, will at best get an arm no stronger than a humans, " That sounds a bit contradictory, but the overall impression...
  2. hagger

    Shounen Claymore by Norihiro Yagi

    Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro I think this is one of the bits where the series contradicts itself. At another point (chapter 35, I think) Ophelia says that "Offensive types can never fully regenerate themselves." Before being a total badass and becoming one of my fav characters, but never mind...
  3. hagger

    Shounen Claymore by Norihiro Yagi

    Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro The fourth (and maybe final?) Extra Scene has come out as a raw, which is very cool. Having had a quick skim through it (I can't read japanese, so its just from the pictures), it looks pretty good to me, but I wont discuss it here, as I cant work out how to do...
  4. hagger

    Chapter 353 Discussion [Naruto]

    a theory of my own, perhaps to be elaborated on in further chapters... following on with tobi=obito, what if tobi is a spy? if this is the case, who is he spying for? jiraiya? he must get his info from somewhere, and to be honest, we havent seen so many incredible powers from him... mostly its...
Top