Recent content by haijihusbando

  1. haijihusbando

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    brb gnna cry :emocat this and vol 20 are my fav covers
  2. haijihusbando

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    The most I've been excited for a new series for a long long while, I'm really rooting for it even though I'll try not to go in with overly high expectations.
  3. haijihusbando

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    1. Mashle 2. CSM 3. UU 4. JJK 5. Magu 6. Hard Boiled Cop & Dolphin 7. MHA 8. TPGW 9. BC Enjoyment ≠ quality, so this is what it would look like for me of the series I'm still reading weekly. I enjoy everything on this list though, it's just a matter of which I enjoy the most, or I wouldn't be...
  4. haijihusbando

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    New chapters this week were great. I personally don't see why there were so many complaints about the Lance focused chapters in Mashle here considering this week's chapter was imo one of the best in the series - if anything I've been enjoying his fights/moments more than Mash's as of late, but...
  5. haijihusbando

    Second Round Barakamon vs. Fairy Tail

    Thank you~ :nod I love FT too so this is quite sad for me, and I completely understand the nostalgia thing. Loved your Totsukuni no Shojo campaign btw - good luck! After seeing everyone's amazing campaigns I had to update my own campaign with some more artwork and manga panels, now it finally...
  6. haijihusbando

    Second Round Barakamon vs. Fairy Tail

    This is rough, lol. Two very different genres and one is much more popular than the other. Anyways, since I nominated it, here's a small cheer for Barakamon, a personal favourite that I think deserves more attention :emocat: Barakamon is one of those manga to me which exemplifies the slice of...
  7. haijihusbando

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Honestly, this Moriking chapter was super heartfelt and had some great quotes too. Shoko got a lot of character development this chapter, and the final panel just tied together the moral of this week's chapter perfectly. Glad we have manga like Moriking in these troubling times. On the...
  8. haijihusbando

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Love the library background. It was pretty obvious Lance would get this cover, looks great and I'm happy to see one of my favs (I honestly think he could win the popularity poll whenever they decide to hold it).
  9. haijihusbando

    Art Kimetsu no Yaiba Fanart Thread

    Happy birthday to best boy Tanjirou :blush I miss him so much already...
  10. haijihusbando

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Haikyuu... :emocat Sad to see it go soon after so long, but the ending has been great so I don't have many regrets. Magu-chan was my favourite this week, cute and entertaining as ever. I share everyone's sentiment that it's probably the best of the current newbie batch. Mashle and UU were...
  11. haijihusbando

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Another fantastic TPGW chapter, I very much liked how the future direction/aim of the MC has now been established along with the kind of hefty stakes needed to make everything more serious and exciting. The art is just a pleasure to see as usual - after a slight slump in the first few chapters...
  12. haijihusbando

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    What an absolute GOAT, it feels like just yesterday that they announced 3 million too. I can't wait to see what kind of numbers it can reach with an (inevitable) anime adaptation, too.
  13. haijihusbando

    Nomination Manga Wars 2020 - Nomination Thread

    I would like to nominate Barakamon by Satsuki Yoshino :pleased
  14. haijihusbando

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Shakunetsu no Niraikanai: I had fun reading this first chapter, the internal monologue was great. Don't know how I feel yet. I guess I can see it being controversial in the West but aside from that I thought it was fine. My god I absolutely loved this TPGW chapter, best chapter so far. Despite...
Top