Recent content by Hajimeru Rinko

  1. Shounen Katekyo Hitman Reborn! by Amano Akira

    Re: About Vindice It's the same as asking how Hibari kept his hedgehog inside his jacket. lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iUdwWHYpu8&feature=related Hmm, I don't know. I highly doubt that the 1st Vongola Guardians would be part of the Vindice for some reason...dam. Vindice seems...
  2. Shounen Katekyo Hitman Reborn! by Amano Akira

    Re: About Vindice Now it makes me wonder. Just how in the world do they manage to keep so much criminals that could have like accumulated over 400 years? Dam the Vindice, just what are they? Grim Reapers so that they can keep those criminals' souls forever? How does Mukuro even survive in...
  3. Shounen Katekyo Hitman Reborn! by Amano Akira

    About Vindice I'm curious how the Vindice keep corpses from 400 years ago till now intact. Life support? God, it's not like technology advanced immediately after that war and all. And no one-liners. Shimon Cozart can't be in Vindice, or else how the heck did he get descendants? Okay let's...
  4. Reborn 328 Discussion/329 Predictions

    Last time I recall, he's just in a bedroom in the Shimon's headquarters. And, it's a secluded island, so why in the world would the Shimon build a hospital there for? O_O
  5. Reborn 326 Discussion/327 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 326 Spoiler Thread Well I dunno...another question is, why Vindice isn't interfering with Daemon Spade when he's wreaking harvoc in the Vongola-Shimon Conflict? I'd laugh if the Vindice failed to capture Adel thanks to the shield, which I don't think is the case.
  6. Reborn 318 Discussion / 319 Predictions

    Anyone wanna know what could happen to Tsuna now? He look so traumatised that even a kick can't bring him back to his senses. So much for psychological damage. I wonder what he can do now if he's in such a state, he can't fight and seemed to shut the world out. For Chrome, I really have a bad...
  7. Vongola GP

    I think it's a one-shot...besides it's not done by Akira Amano herself...And I don't really much remember if it should be a one-shot or something...
  8. Spoiler Reborn 316 Discussion / 317 Predictions

    Ugh, we're getting closer to the truth! Just that Enma has gone berserk and went super ultra "I won't forgive you for taking away my friends!" mode. Adding to that, it's the very scene where Cozart agrees to go help Giotto, making Enma more angrier about the truth. If things went on as normal we...
  9. Reborn 315 Discussion/ 316 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 314 Discussion/ 315 Predictions Gokudera especially got more badass. Tsuna has been a disappointment. I totally laughed at him a pervert! xD
  10. Reborn 314 Discussion/ 315 Predictions

    Well, Byakuran had the ability to travel parallel worlds before gaining the Mare Ring. Won't know for sure if they bothered to deal with the TYB him from the past. Yeah. So cliche. You want Reborn to fall into a hole again? Amano-sensei isn't going to repeat that idea again. Plus, spare some...
  11. Reborn 313 Discussion/ 314 Predictions

    Good battle...but of all people, WHO would have expected Byakuran? O_O...There's a mark on under his left eye too...And of all places, the unexpected character is right beside Yamamoto. What in the world if Byakuran going to do? His eyes are blanked out...freaky...like as if he is Ghost... Oh...
  12. Reborn 312 Discussion/ 313 Predictions

    Honestly, I was surprised when Reborn said "It was a mistake to treat Lambo like an adult." with a depressed tone until I remembered he always says words to inspire the others, seeing how Tsuna's response affected Lambo to the point where he regrets saying that he gives up. Well, Reborn's words...
  13. Reborn 311 Discussion / 312 Predictions

    I'll have to lol on the part where someone wanted TYL Lambo to say that... OT: I can no longer give my opinion. Everything I think of KHR! is void. I wonder why...I did find it funny that Lambo was shy to say Cambio Forma, like he suddenly needed to pee in his pants. :D
  14. Reborn 309 Discussion/ 310 Predictions

    Actually, the one Shouichi had was the bullet shells of the TYL! Bazooka, and when one fell on him he got transported to TYL. So basically, I'm not sure where the TYL! Bazooka is...unless it's STILL with Shouichi...well, he was the one who was responsible to send EVERYONE to the future...
  15. The Reborn! Anime Discussion Thread

    Yeah... Unless you didn't notice the episode preview that's always on EVERY episode...-.- Sometimes...KHR! should be getting something it should get but it isn't, that's how I feel. .-.
Top