Recent content by HalcyonWay

  1. my manga story idea - please critique

    thanks for the advice, I'll try to clear some things up for you if I can. By disliking 'backstories' I mean I don't like the idea of Red being some chosen one. I like the idea that he has to work to achieve his results. Of course he has a past and there is a story behind his blood-stained hat...
  2. my manga story idea - please critique

    Could people please critique my story for a new manga I am writing. I am happy with the concept of the story and wish to create something unique in the manga world. I am also looking for artists to draw this, as I am merely a writer. Let me know what you think The story is entitled "Red" it...
  3. Workshop Get a Job as a Mangaka, full or part time

    Also interested in publishing manga from those who think they have what it takes, and already have their story and artwork developed. Send me a link to your work. [email protected]
  4. Workshop Get a Job as a Mangaka, full or part time

    I am starting a Manga Publishing Agency in Australia for all English manga. It will be published and printed in a monthly magazine and distributed throughout Australia and span the western world with growing popularity. I am a writer and fresh out of university after completing my honors in my...
  5. Where to find talented mangaka?

    I am actually looking to create a manga publishing company in Australia and throughout the western world. I have writers and roughly 3 scripts ready and completed, however need people who are able to draw, if anyone is interested in a job as a mangaka contact me via email and link me to some of...
Top