I have to exclude Hisoka from my choices.
Bonolenov. I liked his graceful fighting style; and he seemed like an honorable person, so I'm curious as to why he's in the Troupe at all.
Feitan has impressed me the most, but imagining what he did during the massacre of the Kurta on top of his...
The only exception I can think of right now to your Reinforcement and recovery explanation is Machi's use of her nen threads to repair Hisoka's dismembered arms. I always assumed that Dr.Blythe used Manipulation because that was more consistent with the school Pitou used most, along with its use...
@Phantron
I think Pitou's Dr.Blythe heals people through actual surgery, so only Manipulation was needed. But I'm not sure why he had to Emit/Materialize and Manipulate his combat hatsu (Terpsichora?), still, you'd be right that there really is nothing particularly 'Specialization' about it...
I can see where you're coming from in terms of innate aura. Most or all of the combat-oriented Materialization school users tend to require some set of restrictions to "power up" their abilities to be anywhere close to the destructive power Reinforcement users have, and it's demonstrated at...
Well, it's impossible to really gauge what their brute strengths were in numbers or nen, but it's possible to guess how it came to pass. There's also nothing on how they located the Kurta.
Given that the characters in manga were telling the truth, 36 known remaining pairs of Kurta scarlet eyes...
It's an implied argument. It starts with "people this/that... <insert subtle insult>", it may not specifically include all, but nobody will rectify this unless it's brought up because it's a method of beating around the bush. Since 'people' is not well defined, and the subject matter is Chimera...
Just where is the basis for guessing all Chimera Ant Arc haters have problems dealing with complexity or have short attention spans? Lumping people's opinions together doesn't suggest a personal liking for complexity or demonstrate larger patience.
It's a good arc to read, and I liked the...
Re: HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! Part 2
In another thread, there are at least two instances approving Madhouse's attention to detail in relation to the manga.
But now that cutting corners from the manga had become more apparent, it's excusable, we can turn a blind eye. If there is a...
It's easier to label them as major and minor nen for the sake of my explanation. If you were born an Emitter, that would be like a "major" and your "minor" is either ONE of your neighboring types which you may have similar efficiency in learning, like Reinforcement or Manipulation. If your...