Recent content by halfcig1118

  1. Chapter One Piece Chapter 895 Discussion / 896 Predictions NEW CHAPTER THIS WEEK

    So after reading the discussion here and manga stream and talking with friends I see that everyone is arguing about Luffys endurance and how is he able to taking so much beating. After reading the fights so far over and over again I think we are all fighting over the wrong thing, I think the...
  2. Chapter One Piece 733 Discussion/ 734 Prediction Next Chapter January 11th-15th

    I think you guys are missing the point. The real reason meadows is suspected to be a important character and a likely winner of block D is because of this: I am not sure if this is mentioned before. The side panels of this Color Page are all big shots, and the only unknown character look a...
  3. Law and Chopper

    Law and Chopper

    One piece fanart by ZZYZZYY, zzyzzyy.deviantart.com
  4. 6 Division

    6 Division

    Bleach fanart by ZZYZZYY, zzyzzyy.deviantart.com
  5. 11 Division

    11 Division

    Bleach fanart by ZZYZZYY, zzyzzyy.deviantart.com
  6. z01Bleed.jpg

    z01Bleed.jpg

  7. Illustration [Fanart] 11 Division and 6 Division

    Fanart by ZZYZZYY She has some of the best fanart out there
  8. Fan Art One Piece Fan Art Thread

    Chopper and Law fanart by ZZYZZYY She has some of the best fanart out there
Top