I support the nominations of the Killua tearing out Jones' heartand Gon showing his resolve to Morel.
My third nomination goes to the scene in Greed Island where Gon tells Killua that he's glad to have met him, and Killua inwardly thinks the same thing. It was incredibly heart-warming, and...
I support the nominations of Killua and Feitan.
My third nominations goes to Gon. His adorable, childish appearances fit him perfect well most of the time, but when the look in his eyes change...I never thought it was possible for him to look so intimidating. I also like how his eyes are...
Re: Best Death [Manga Only]
I support , as well as Kurt and Reina's death - seeing two innocent little kids get eaten horribly is something I won't be forgetting anytime soon, even if it was a brief scene.
My nominations go to:
Gon's Jajanken - it's so simple, yet unique and perfectly fitting for him
Feitan's Rising Sun - ...it's a sun and just amazing to watch
My nominations go to:
Killua Zoldyck
Gon Freecss
For being great characters with consistent development (though in very different directions), always exciting to watch, and also just for being incredibly endearing~