Recent content by Halsword

  1. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Is any possibility based on the sales of saiyuki that it could survive? I mean something like this had happened before? Except the case with hinomaru zumou
  2. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Despite the positive reception of the first chapter I don't see TSS surviving for so long the world is so hollow the powers are so cliche I mean the fights to this point were the guy throws electricity the other guy is a tiger and fights with kimimaro from naruto and chapters 4,5 and 6 nothing...
  3. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Ah okay I understanded it wrong
  4. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Based on the information you said earlier there is no real evidence that tls and yui get cancelled, I mean you give some examples of the batches like act age 68 to 71 and csm 21 to 24, if that batches are correct that means that the new batch starts with the chapters in this issue with act age...
Top