Re: One Piece Chapter 794 Discussion / 795 Prediction - Break this week
Hey guys; I don't know if anybody noticed, but follow this trend of events :
1- Ace is mentioned, first flashback
2- Luffy mentioned along with news , second flashback
3- Ace's face, third flashback
4- I don't...
Hey hey hey !!!
Are the red-circled thingys stitches ??? DD is "DEFINETELY" patching himself up
The theory that DD is now a walking dead is more and more plausible
My Prediction for tomorrow's chapter :
- Little flashback about Law telling Luffy to calm the hell down, that trebol is important in the battle indeed, and that DD without trebol is MUCH MUCH more vulnerable
- Annoying panel time wasted in birdcage shrinking and people panicking, everyone's...
I understand, all of you guys opinions make sense... It's just a hunch and probably 80% false
So far... Out of 3 theories 3 turnes TOTALLY wrong, so I'm just having fun predicting what actually I "want" to happen lol
Sabo vs Trebol ?
If it's like that then why don't Oda bring along Rayleigh to take down Issho or maybe also add Marco to the party and take down the whole enemy dudes.
Well I think Burgess would be legit, since Burg came to DR especially for Mera-Mera so it can be logical for him to try and...
Okay... Maybe, what you say looks logical and makes sense... In my point of view I actually acted on a hunch rather then concrete arguments so that makes yours more probable... But I don't know... I'm waiting for a surprise bigger than Law's dead (I think he's not by the way)... I'm also waiting...
Look at how DD is satisfied that Luffy is pissed off, I think it's EXACTLY what he planned... Make Luffy pissed off like hell... I'm pretty sure there's a surprise waiting... Ok Luffy can win that's a possibility too.. But Dofla is gonna suprise us like hell
There's something I thought about. Crocodile was stronger than Luffy but Luffy got him with strategy (water/blood), also Lucci was stronger than Luffy but he underestimated him... But now I think about it, DD is "way" stronger than Luffy, he got strategy (wrecked ok, but I'm sure he still have...
Great ! 3 days left... man I'm beat by all this wait...
About Law, I don't think he's dead, and it's not that he's second popular that he won't die... Oda's got guts and he will kill anyone if he feels the story needs it ! But the fact that it's off panel that makes it hard to believe