Wait...isn't hell like the opposite of heaven...:blink
Anyways, granted but you also get to suffer in it as much as satan:teehee
I wish to be an excellent artist🎨
Ahaha oh my, looks like pudding got some strong competition going on:teehee
I second this!
Like honestly pre ts one piece was really what got me into the story...it was a classic! Oda needs to focus more on the straw hats not the side characters!
I know...but his dream and goal is to be a Brave WARRIOR of the sea:neutral he needs to level up, but whatever atleast nami is getting her feats soon (probably:emocat)
I'm no longer mad at big mom now after reading the details! Glad she is still herself!
I just hope p1 and ulti aren't wasted🤧, i really want see an usopp fight that's not gag themed (ex: perona, sugar ... and 90% of his fights) pls! Like isn't his dream to be a brave WARRIOR!
Nami is getting...
:8C
My my and here i was hyped for usopp and nami to get proper fights after so long....i was always ok with big mom before but now i kinda hate her...
Oda getting our hopes up just for em to get crushed, at the very least i hope robin defeats black maria (althou it's a 2v1😕)