Recent content by hanaIaw

  1. hanaIaw

    DGM Chapter 222 Discussion/223 Predictions

    "We are being used by them" by who ??? Cross , Nea , Road are being used by who ? Allen alone isn't "they" but "he" so maybe it wasn't Cross who said this. What the hell is Cross gonna do if Allen doesn't ever disappear? I believe that Cross and Past!Allen are using Nea for some reason they need...
  2. hanaIaw

    DGM Chapter 222 Discussion/223 Predictions

    yeah , now I think it's possible for them to be one person , maybe Allen hasn't lost his memories maybe he just hide it away "in that mansion' for some reason that's why Cross asked him to go there :\ but still if he was the same Allen and get his memories back we will lose Allen Walker for...
  3. hanaIaw

    DGM Chapter 222 Discussion/223 Predictions

    Indeed , I was pretty sure that Past!Allen and Allen Walker aren't the same person BUT after this chapter I've started to think that they're the same after all and I wonder why Allen has lost his memories even though he's an important part from what happened 35 years ago !? it's just very weird...
  4. hanaIaw

    DGM Chapter 222 Discussion/223 Predictions

    April 15th ..
  5. hanaIaw

    DGM Chapter 222 Discussion/223 Predictions

    yeah , but this is just a little weird .. if it's a dream/memory and Lucia is Allen/Road then why she's a child ? and waiting for Nea/Mana who's still child too (?) I agree with this
  6. hanaIaw

    DGM Chapter 222 Discussion/223 Predictions

    +1 seems like that *Lucia* and the woman with her were waiting for Allen to come or something , but why (?) "He will surely arrive here soon"
  7. hanaIaw

    Discussion So who is Allen?

    Mana was about 17 years old and when he met Allen he said he's in the middle of age about 40 years old (?) -as I remember- Past!Allen don't seem that old so why ? + about Allen name I was thinking that Mana called him "Akaude" , Is it possible to write Akaude using 3 characters ?
  8. hanaIaw

    DGM Chapter 221 Discussion/222 Predictions

    Oh you're right , I forget this part xD Yeah , but I don't think that there are another source of power.. 'cause the war is between dark matter and innocence book man said something about the third side in the war but it's just too late to talk about new power here , maybe Adam was the one who...
  9. hanaIaw

    DGM Chapter 221 Discussion/222 Predictions

    Or maybe the only way to destroy Timcanpy is by using the same material he was made of , also I think that the one who created Timcanpy wasn't Cross. Oh right , you've a point .. so what kind of power Cornelia has ? I think the Earl need the souls in order to make that "three days of...
  10. hanaIaw

    DGM Chapter 221 Discussion/222 Predictions

    There's something come to my mind while thinking about "Helix of Life" , Past!Allen , Katerina and Timcanpy do you remember the tree on ch 214 "Cornelia" right ? it was the only tree without leaves and it's look remind me of innocence somehow , maybe I'm just overthinking but I think this tree...
  11. hanaIaw

    DGM Chapter 221 Discussion/222 Predictions

    You have a point ! actually we're not sure but if the Heart really went on the emotions of his exorcist it'll be such a mess ! all the innocence parts follow the Heart so I think emotions have nothing to do with the Heart being worried about Allen. it seems like Allen is important for Heart plan...
  12. hanaIaw

    DGM Chapter 221 Discussion/222 Predictions

    waaaah there are many theories about past!Allen they are all seem right somehow xD first of all I still believe that Past!Allen and Current!Allen aren't the same person if Past!Allen was really alive 7000 years ago then he's alive now and he is the Heart for sure , 7000 years ago all the...
  13. hanaIaw

    DGM Chapter 221 Discussion/222 Predictions

    yup this question is really important if Past!Allen was the Heart or something then he's definitely not Current!Allen another thing about Crown Clown source I've heard a crazy theory that Crown Clown is Maria's left arm for Allen to have innocence and being Nea's host it's weird I wonder if...
  14. hanaIaw

    DGM Chapter 221 Discussion/222 Predictions

    This chapter was amazing ! you have great theories but as long as I keep thinking about it it seems like there's something missing ~.~ starting with past!Allen thing I can't accept that someone important like him has lost his memories as you see he's something like Adam, Adam hasn't forgot...
  15. hanaIaw

    Discussion DGM Chapter 220 Discussion/221 Predictions

    They've the same face only ! , you know about Kanda and Alma this is one of the methods Hoshino used , the other one was Mana/Nea issue BUT all of them have their memories even thought the bodies are different. so why Allen doesn't have any ? also, I think it'll be really bad if Allen was the...
Top