Recent content by Hananira

  1. Shounen Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

    You know, if those are things you take issue with, I really would have liked to have heard that from you directly, rather than to happen upon it by chance. If you had any constructive critiscism, it's not something I'd take offense to or get upset about, you know? ^_^ It's a learning...
  2. Discussion The "How Much Time Do You Spend on the Computer" Thread

    Way too much. At least a couple of hours every day.
  3. How did you come across MangaHelpers?

    I came here looking for raws, mostly, since this was the easiest place to find them.
  4. Introduction Thread - Part 2

    I registered earlier this month, but I got kind of lazy about posting, SO! I like anime and manga, mostly shounen stuff, but I have a real soft spot for fluffy shoujo series. I like doing stuff with my hands, like drawing or cooking, and I also like doing stuff like translating too.
Top