Recent content by Handoyo

  1. Art Volume Covers and Official Art Thread

    Re: Volume Covers, Color Pages & Misc. Does anyone have an HQ scan of the cover of volume 38?
  2. Seinen Vagabond by Inoue Takehiko

    Re: Vagabond Edited Manga Discussion No one is Editing Vagabond again? :(
  3. Info The Volume Covers Thread [NEW: Vol. 71!]

    Re: The Volume Covers Thread Where did you get the 42 Tankobon Raw, may I ask? Thanks.
  4. Info The Volume Covers Thread [NEW: Vol. 71!]

    Re: The Volume Covers Thread Easily the best cover ever for me.
  5. Question Naruto FAQs and Simple Q&A's <3

    Re: Naruto FAQs and Simple Q&A's I did some Googling myself and tumbled across this! http://www.filefactory.com/f/6fc9afa114c70544/
  6. Question Naruto FAQs and Simple Q&A's <3

    Re: Naruto FAQs and Simple Q&A's Hi. Yes, thanks a lot. But I've already know that. :) And right now, it seems like [UR]DAN is not updated or something...The latest it has is volume 39 while I'm sure volume 40 have already been released. So, is there any alternatives? Thanks.
  7. Question Naruto FAQs and Simple Q&A's <3

    Re: Naruto FAQs and Simple Q&A's Thanks a lot for the reply. :) But I'm looking for volume raws, not chapters.
  8. Question Naruto FAQs and Simple Q&A's <3

    Re: Naruto FAQs and Simple Q&A's Nub question: What is the best website to get Naruto's volume raws? Thanks.
  9. Chapter One Piece Volume 45 (ch431-440) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 431 Predictions Thanks for the answer and welcome. :)
  10. Chapter One Piece Volume 45 (ch431-440) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 431 Predictions Double issue = 40-page in a week? Or what? :)
Top