Recent content by Hannita

  1. Angry Pain [427]

    wow!! I really like it! The colours and even the background are nice!!!
  2. Naruto vs Sasuke

    Hi!!! I drew this a few hours ago and i'd like to share it with you. Any suggestion or comment is welcome :D. Thanks!!! :darn
  3. Naruto 01-Kiuby

    Thanks a lot for your comments, I really appreciate them!!
  4. [418 Cover] Run, run. After clouds!

    I like it!!! Really nice!!! XD
  5. Naruto 01-Kiuby

    Hi! I began this work a few time ago but I didn't have time to finished it until now :D. I hope u like it and I'd appreciate any suggestion. This is Chapter 399. Darker... With a different texture... [/SPOILER] Well, you'll have to undertand that I don't have a lot of practice colouring...
  6. 408 - Sasuke by DD!

    Wow!!!! That's a really nice job!!! Your colourings are always awesome!
  7. pain new body by Pattrock

    Para ser el segundo está muy bueno, sigue practicando ;)
  8. new pein chap 407

    Really nice!!!!
  9. [407] New Pain Body (TEST) by ziaja

    Really nice job! I like both!
  10. SAKURA-Naruto 269

    Thanks for the comments!!! I really appreciate them!!
  11. SAKURA-Naruto 269

    Thanks!!!. haganenorenkin, I tried to fix that up and I uploaded the image again, with the logo less pixelated, but not perfect :D.
  12. SAKURA-Naruto 269

    Hi! i drew this a couple of days ago, I hope u like it :D. Any suggestion is welcome. I'm still a beginner :gigglebunny First version Lighter version
  13. Finally...its all over...[Chap 391, pg 13]

    This is a really nice work, it's great!!
  14. .391. Sasuke under the rain

    Re: .391. Saske under the rain Wow! It looks really nice!!!
Top