Recent content by Hardysmidgen

  1. Hardysmidgen

    TRC Volume Cover Thread

    These are gorgeous HQ scans. Thank you so much to everyone for posting! :D
  2. Hardysmidgen

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 148 Prediction Thread This isn't really a prediction, but you are right Tamerlane because CLAMP let out the spoiler at their New Year's Party that they would be going to Celes next...:) - Maybe the world where Seishirou ended up? Seishirou has enough of a connection to the...
  3. Hardysmidgen

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 147 Discussion Thread I'm well aware of that. I was distracted--sorry, I mistyped the name. Regardless of whether XXXHolic is one of the actual worlds connecting, the increased crossover between the series was said to happen soon. CLAMP indicated the characters would cross...
  4. Hardysmidgen

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 147 Discussion Thread Interesting that three worlds will be connecting--I knew they were heading to Celes next, but I didn't expect a three-way connection. Is the third world going to be the XXXHolic world then? Watanuki's fainting and all of Yuuko's speeches lately would lend me...
  5. Hardysmidgen

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 131 Discussion/Prediction Thread I don't think it could be the ending of the series...perhaps it's the ending they are trying to prevent and as a result we will see it, but CLAMP said only one person will have an unhappy ending and I'd say that the two trapped on either side would...
  6. Hardysmidgen

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 131 Discussion/Prediction Thread I agree. He does seem lonely and the changing of his heart line seems to implie that he's already been able to ease that lonliness at least somewhat through the people and spirits he's met. If that was the true wish, then maybe when it came time to...
  7. Hardysmidgen

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 131 Discussion/Prediction Thread The topic of Watanuki's true wish is very interesting...that made me think back to when he fell from the window. Since True Syaoran is somehow important to Watanuki, I wonder if the wish will end up being used for a TRC character or purpose. Haven't...
  8. Hardysmidgen

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 131 Discussion/Prediction Thread I haven't been reading XXXHolic like I should, but this past chapter when Yuuko mentioned "So that the last moment won't be the last" sounded to me like Doumeki and Watanuki will have something to do with preventing the ending Sakura saw briefly...
  9. Hardysmidgen

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsuabsa RC 141 Discussion Thread Thanks so much for the upload Tamerlane and LadyDarkMoon. I'm looking forward to a translation as well. :) All I have to say is I'm glad to see predications about this splash page were correct! The golden Vampire eye and all the gorgeous coloration totally...
  10. Hardysmidgen

    Info The Volume Covers Thread [NEW: Vol. 71!]

    Re: Kishimoto Promotional Picture - formerly titled 338 Possible Spoiler Pic Thanks for the pin up upload. :) Also, did anyone happen to upload the Bleach reverse side of the pin up (someone mentioned earlier in the comments that the reverse of this was Ichigo)?
  11. Hardysmidgen

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 136 Discussion Thread Yes, it is complicated--especially when they chose to tell this chapter in inverse by starting with the action. 0__0 I think they were talking about Kurogane, Fay and Syaoran as pieces. I'm not completely sure about "both" instead of three, but from what I...
  12. Hardysmidgen

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 136 Discussion Thread Just what I was thinking! :) They called Kurogane an ultimate/professional warrior. He was the first one that they commented on/praised when they were looking at the chess pieces. ^__^ Also, berol...I LOVE your forum signature. Ah, instructional signs at...
  13. Hardysmidgen

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 136 Discussion Thread My thoughts exactly! XD XD Given the chains, spiked collars and other S&M outfitting, vampiric feeding would fit perfectly. Come on CLAMP, please? *crosses fingers*
  14. Hardysmidgen

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 136 Discussion Thread Wow...there's a lot of people in the discussion forum this week! Well, with such an exciting chapter, that's not too much of a surprise I guess. :p A warm hello everyone, and I hope all of you are enjoying the holidays! Going along with what a couple people...
  15. Hardysmidgen

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa RC 134 Discussion Thread I agree completely. He's behavior toward both of them is always a mode of motherly/parental doting...which I think CLAMP made pretty obvious in the dubbing of him as Fay-Mommy. I've seen the KuroFay relationship dynamic from the moment they met in the...
Top