Recent content by Harlett

  1. Harlett

    Discussion Reborn manga has come to an end!

    Re: Reborn manga might be ending soon! Well, throughout the story the little boy has managed to improvise a little his clumsy and fearful attitude, but still has made great friends and guardians, formed great alliances, not forgetting the great power he has now and his great capacity to collect...
  2. Harlett

    Discussion Nura Household Family Tree

    Well, if you see the latest chapter and put attention, can you see that the couples could end up diferent to both sides...
  3. Harlett

    Shounen Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

    Oh, God. Really? I have already made up my mind that perhaps Code Breaker would not have an animated adaptation. Now wait for more details~
  4. Harlett

    Spanish Community

    Re: Spanish Thread Oh, bueno. Pues con la curiosidad (que no lo ha de ser), usualmente siempre se hacía refería de mitología griega, nórdica, medieval u oriental para insertarla como mejor fuera conveniente en series/mangas/animes/novelas y demás, ahora resulta que coincidentemente he visto que...
  5. Harlett

    Reborn 349 Discussion/ 350 Prediction

    So... now that Chrome is a student in Namimori... Hibari is going to protect her? Even from Mukuro? Now she gets the opportunity to stand for herself, with the help of her boss and her adorable friends. All I hope is that when Mukuro returns from France, at least she will not return with...
  6. Harlett

    Reborn 349 Discussion/ 350 Prediction

    Re: Reborn 349 Spoiler Thread In addition Mukuro will have noticed that Chrome already developing a strong attachment to her boss and the other guardians. Perhaps trying to manipulate her to go against Tsuna would not be as effective now that she feels great affection for them.
  7. Harlett

    Reborn 348 Discussion/ 349 Prediction

    True, I had forgotten that Spanner would come to Japan. Maybe that's the case. And if Fran chooses the babies, which is very possible (the third group has nothing to do with this but appears suddenly on the scene not knowing what trouble they went to get there), I do not know if Mammon will...
  8. Harlett

    Reborn 348 Discussion/ 349 Prediction

    Fran ... to go to Nanimori ... Who knows. We only know that Varia and Mukuro's group do not want to bear the trouble that Fran would be right now, but still they need him, the issue is not having to live with him. How to solve this, something that no one else want to carry? Easy. Leave it to...
  9. Harlett

    Anime Nurarihyon no Mago

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago Anime I think it's the first time that I like so much the animation and the opening song.
  10. Harlett

    Shounen Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

    There are 133 chapters of the manga this far... Chinese Edited Manga
  11. Harlett

    Art Nurarihyon no Mago Volume Cover Thread

    What characters would lack to appear on the cover? The grandfather has appeared twice already, but is that at different stages of his life. It's time to Rikuo appears in his human form too. But beyond that, who else?. Will they repeat characters now?
  12. Harlett

    Spanish Community

    Re: Spanish Thread Feliz Año Nuevo para quienes ya les llego. Aquí aún nos falta hora y media para estar en el 2011.
  13. Harlett

    Discussion The Great Scheme

    Because that might be a conspiracy / plan / strategy even bigger than we can imagine. Or not only the Nura Clan or the Keikan family may be the only enemies that attack them. There will be some other enemies that if they knew this, could disrupt them.
  14. Harlett

    Beelzebub Hangout Thread

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei It's one of its strengths. I don't think that that is going to let aside. For example, maybe we'll see Oga, all angry or out of himself because he saw how Hilda was wounded and in the end, after he kick the ass of the enemy, Hilda is going to say that her...
  15. Harlett

    Shounen Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

    So the Code: Revenger was a woman, I knew it... somehow Oh, Aoba, why ._.?! Lover?. And at this point in the manga I must admit I'm a bit confused with the plot that is taking the story. First I thought that this matter of the users of power was something genetic, evolution... like the X-men...
Top