Recent content by harlita

  1. The Fairy Tail RAW thread

    Re: Fairy Tail v1 tanko! does anyone have the volume via direct download? I can't torrent at work.
  2. Shounen Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

    Re: Hajime no Ippo DO IT!!!! DOOO ITTTTTT!!!! um.. please.
  3. Naruto Hang Out Thread

    You can download all the chapters at narutofan.com That where I downloaded them at. They have them for free.
  4. Question The “Looking For” Manga Thread

    Re: 666 Satan or Naruto? Ah!! Hard choice! >.> But, I'll answer by saying that I adore them both the same. I get my Naruto in weekly fixes and my Jio in just about monthly fixes. I can't really decide between the two because I adore both stories, both lead characters and both artstyles so...
  5. Chapter 322 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 322 Predictions [Naruto] I'm totally in love with this idea - however I'm not certain something of that level really could be accomplished in such a short time. Some of these techniques took years.. like most of Jiraiyas and Orochimaru's and Tsunade's... they spent years...
  6. Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 2

    Downloading manga and having it take up too much of your time... is an admirable thing. ^.^ :ramen
  7. Chapter 314 Discussion [Naruto]

    Oop! It's already there. Whew! nevermind
  8. Chapter 314 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 314 Predictions [Naruto] Gold Knight - many thanks Laughing - ? You aren't required to use it ^_^ and g'morning all - I predict a page of akatsuki/nibi conclusion + discussion of other akatsuki heading off to Konoha to retreive the Kyuubi and then 14 pages of Kakashi telling Naruto all...
  9. Chapter 313 Discussion [Naruto]

    7 x's... that must mean that Nibi and Kyuubi were the last two. OH NOZ!!! That must mean they are coming for Naruto next. We're out of time! oi oi oi !!! meh, I hope she isn't dead dead. Just ya know.. Gaara style dead.. waiting for someone to come over real quick and revive him. WE NEED A...
  10. Chapter 312 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 312 Predictions [Naruto] I don't think Sai said Ino was cute... I'm fairly certain he did the same thing he did to Sakura, and used a nickname based on her characteristics. The same thing he did to Chouji as he gourged himself on bbq. *(:eyeroll)*
  11. Chapter 311 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: #311 - Raw *fidgets* this is only the second time i've actually posted the raw here as well as over at narutofan - i figure people dont want to wait long. *sweatdrop*
  12. Chapter 311 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: #311 - Raw Just being in the right place at the right time. *thumbs up*
  13. Chapter 311 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: #311 - Raw Yes - indeed (loves thetouch). Didn't see it up here, uploaded it. Thanks for the mirrors guys.
  14. Chapter 311 Discussion [Naruto]

    #311 - Raw Direct Download - Mirror Request please http://www.666satan.net/manga/naruto/311/311.zip
Top