Yandere Kanojo should have an anime even it will be as short as chitose get you & chibi devi!.
The series is somewhat similar to yankee-kun to megane-chan but shorter by release since its more on 4-koma style.
This is currently my only anime watching for the season. I hope they show more connection with Steins Gate from this series.
They should also show Kai's family since they take us a peek on Aki's (and a bit on Junna, Frau and Subaru's..)
..and yes I love Frau's memes :D
Re: What anime are you watching and next on your list?
Watching Steins Gate and i'm halfway now on the series. <Okabe's hilarious> . Next would be robotic notes, 'cause its timeline is somehow a sequel/related to s.g.
agreed on this.. just the scenario showing yuuki first before toki ain't cool. If i recall the manga storyline, putting up Hitomi to challenge Yuuki wasn't on the story either. Though if its just a 1 season anime (especially if its 13 episodes).. it figures they'll fit in the main characters...
Such a short and sweet ending. I'm gonna miss Magico. If chance comes, I hope it could have an extra chapter or the characters may have some kind of cameo (about what happens on their new life/journey) in the mangaka's other series.
Cool pv! Just saw the latest volume cover at the end of the scene :^_^
volume19
I'm hoping the anime reaches up to code:names and then skip to eden arc. Too many fillers lately on the manga.
Just read chapter 65, seems it is the last chapter.
(..and it's just when I started reading the series for a month, it ends so easily :shakefist)
Can't wait for the special 45-page chapter, though i wish it had gone a bit longer.
Raws for chapter 182 is up with cover color page. (*and saku-gami fanservice*)
@Crystal Black: Maybe you can get some info on c:b anime official site http://www.code-breaker.jp/