Guys this is fiction....it wouldn't surprise me if for example.. they use an miniature black hole for cooking.. and damn why do these authors make their protagonists so dense as hell ..
Erina has no chance of winning Asahi beat Jou unless he was faking it I bet Soma is going to participate as well and then he'll fight erina in the finals
I don't know I have mixed feelings about this what if Erina loses the moment we predict something tsukuda gives a fuck you to our faces...
What the hell is with this azami type development man I'VE read many romantic stories but tsukuda could have done it more skill fully but this is becoming like prince of tennis .... just let SoRina fall for each other normally
Why there are so many potential stories like international cooking schools vs tootsuki and elite ten vs another schools elite ten etc . They are ruining the manga