Recent content by HatsumiShinogu

  1. Shoujo Orange by TAKANO Ichigo

    Re: [Shoujo] Orange by TAKANO Ichigo Orange doesn't run in BETSUMA anymore. It seems that they moved it to another magazine but we don't know which yet. The mangaka did announce that she will quit making manga but only after finishing orange. I hope this still stands as I don't want this manga...
  2. Shoujo Orange by TAKANO Ichigo

    Re: [Shoujo] Orange by TAKANO Ichigo This is so sad and disappointing. I just hope that the mangaka will continue and finish orange. I don't want it to end like this and a rushed ending is definitely not what I want for this series. :(
  3. Shoujo Kimi ni Todoke by Shiina Karuho

    Re: [Shoujo] Kimi ni Todoke by Shiina Karuho Chapter 74 raws http://dm.99manga.com/page/2733/114227.htm?s=3
  4. Discussion Age difference in relationships?

    I usually don't mind age differences between characters but not to be huge. It also depends on many other things such as characters, circumstances, and stuff. For example, I didn't like that relationship you referred to from Cardcaptor Sakura. The age gap was huge and it definitely is...
  5. Shoujo Kimi ni Todoke by Shiina Karuho

    Re: [Shoujo] Kimi ni Todoke by Shiina Karuho Chapter 71 raw http://www.8comic.com/love/drawing-3836.html?ch=71 Some great developments for Kazehaya and Sawako! :wtf
  6. Shoujo Kimi ni Todoke by Shiina Karuho

    Re: [Shoujo] Kimi ni Todoke by Shiina Karuho Does this episode confirm that KentoxAyane is endgame?
  7. Shoujo Kimi ni Todoke by Shiina Karuho

    Re: [Shoujo] Kimi ni Todoke by Shiina Karuho Happy to see Pin in the new episode. I would love to know what is going on and what the conversation between Pin and Sawako is about. It's pretty obvious it is about her and Kazehaya. And now Mogi is back? Makes me wonder what his role will be...
  8. Shoujo Kimi ni Todoke by Shiina Karuho

    Re: [Shoujo] Kimi ni Todoke by Shiina Karuho If they do a love triangle, I'm pretty sure it will be something like this: Kento -> Ayane -> Pin -> ? I don't hate Kento. In fact, I like him and he is growing on me but I still think a relationship between Kento and Ayane won't be anything new...
  9. Discussion Which shoujo/josei series you wish to be continued?

    NANA is one of the series I really, really want to see continued. It is such a shame if it isn't continued as it is a great series and a lot of the things were left vague. Not exactly to be continued but I was rather dissatisfied with how Hana yori Dango ended. We all know what is going to...
  10. Shoujo Orange by TAKANO Ichigo

    Re: [Shoujo] Orange by TAKANO Ichigo I'm interested in this series as well. Would love to check it out.
  11. Shoujo Kimi ni Todoke by Shiina Karuho

    Re: [Shoujo] Kimi ni Todoke by Shiina Karuho I agree that Kento is a good character and he might be a great partner for Ayane but I still think this couple came out of left field. I mean, it all happened so fast and so suddenly. Kento is so cute and nice and he is really growing on me but I...
  12. Shoujo Kimi ni Todoke by Shiina Karuho

    Re: [Shoujo] Kimi ni Todoke by Shiina Karuho I love Kimi ni Todoke. It is one of my favorites and I always look forward to new chapters/volumes. My favorite is Ayane from the girls while I like Pin and Ryu from the guys. I actually love all the characters but I am mostly interested in...
Top