Recent content by Hauteville House

  1. Seinen Vinland Saga by Makoto Yukimura

    Re: Vinland Saga by Yukimura Makoto Oh my... oh my...:blink Anyway, great chapter again with every character having great moments. Let's see how Thorfinn will react after that! Come on Lucius Artorius Castus!
  2. Seinen Vinland Saga by Makoto Yukimura

    Re: Vinland Saga by Yukimura Makoto Madame : Honey, use your knife for the meat. Thorfinn : which one ? :amuse Well, I guess the author will keep the good and happy things like family and all for the end (Vinland!). It should be good for him to get involved in politics as everyone...
  3. Seinen Historie by Iwaaki Hitoshi

    I enjoy very much this manga. I don't know the author's other works but Historie is very captivating with its solid storytelling and well developped characters.
  4. Seinen Vinland Saga by Makoto Yukimura

    Re: Vinland Saga by Yukimura Makoto Wow, I didn't expect that from Askeladd in chapter 52.:blink The consequences will be interesting to follow and we might have a good fight coming (maybe just for the show). And yes, Thorfinn and Thorkel are funny in their own way.:D
  5. Seinen Vinland Saga by Makoto Yukimura

    Re: Vinland Saga by Yukimura Makoto Thanks Baboysai. Chapter 52 is translated too: http://www.mediafire.com/hox I don't know if it's someone or someones but it's nice to have Vinland Saga for the breakfast.;) Anyway, the king is really a dangerous man and a strong tactical adversary to...
  6. Seinen Vinland Saga by Makoto Yukimura

    Re: Vinland Saga by Yukimura Makoto Thanks! It was funny how everyone acknowledged Askeladd's intelligence (poor Floki, again outsmarted) and even more the very little talk about Vinland between Thorfinn and Leif in chapter 49. It's sad to see Thorfinn ruining is life for vengeance when he...
  7. Seinen Vinland Saga by Makoto Yukimura

    Re: Vinland Saga by Yukimura Makoto I hope there will be a translation soon enough because now you've mentioned Askeladd, I just can't wait! Well, I'm curious about Leif and Thorfinn encounter too. Will the old traveller put some sense into the boy?
  8. Seinen Vinland Saga by Makoto Yukimura

    Re: Vinland Saga by Yukimura Makoto And let's not forget Ylfa and her legion of young lovers! Well, chapter 47 was nice with the (sad) story of ChibiLadd and to use his personnal life as an example was a smart choice to help Thorfinn listen and understand what he is saying. Still, I loved...
  9. Seinen Vinland Saga by Makoto Yukimura

    Re: Vinland Saga Yes, I agree with the both of you and something/someone(s) certainly will pull the trigger to make Thorfinn realize that there is more to it than retaliation. It's also quite amusing to see that Askeladd, the man who killed his father and the man he hates the most, to be more...
  10. Seinen Vinland Saga by Makoto Yukimura

    Re: Vinland Saga "oddly", I think Canutie and Askeladd are the key about the story's future. I mean a lot of things depend on what the prince will do and his success, and Askeladd will act depending his evolution to the crown. Thorfinn and Thorkel are for now more of followers than actors...
  11. Seinen Vinland Saga by Makoto Yukimura

    Re: Vinland Saga Holy shit, indeed or at least, it would be Prince Canute's words.:D I'm looking forward the fine words-battle between Askeladd and King Svein who looks to be an interesting character. And oh well, Thorkel just cracks me up even more!
Top