Recent content by hawk_eye22

  1. Discussion Jinchuuriki and Controlling the Bijuu

    There has got to be a reason why Naruto's chakra strength was mentioned so many times by Kishimoto, otherwise why would he bore us with meaningless details. What I wrote in my post is just one of the possibilities and ofcourse you are right that we don't know for sure the nature of the...
  2. Discussion Jinchuuriki and Controlling the Bijuu

    I am curious about something Yamato said long ago. When Naruto turned Kyuubi against Orochimaru, Yamato was surprised that Naruto was able to withstand Kyuubi's chakra and thought that it was because of the strength of his own amazing pool of chakra. I think Killer bee was only able to come to...
  3. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 446 Discussion / 447 Predictions Your whole theory revolves around the idea that everyone must be a reincarnation of someone who died before. First of all let me admit that I don't believe in the reincarnation theory at all. Not in the manga or in real life, so you can say I am...
  4. Anime Naruto Shippuden 106

    I don't know what ppl found so good about this episode. I did not find one thing in this episode that made any sense. You have yuukimaru the most annoying brat who can scream for half the episode and live to tell the tale. Then there is Guren who pronounced herself out of chakra about three...
Top