Recent content by Hayate-kun Denwa

  1. Cleaning Cleaning RawParadise Raws in GIMP

    Okay, thanks to Raw-Paradise and their watermark of evil, I'm finding it incredibly difficult to clean the latest chapter of Hayate No Gotoku. Granted, I'm normally a scantalator and I usually just wait for someone else to post the clean RAWs without the watermark, but seeing how no one else has...
  2. Discussion GIMP - Questions and Discussion

    Re: Auto Glow -- GIMP Thank you very much with that. That is exactly what I was looking for, being a GIMP user myself.
  3. Cleaning Floating Text and improving backgrounds

    I'm not sure how to word this since I am fairly new to the scantalator game. I'm using Gimp and I'm trying to figure out how to get rid of the original japanese without messing up the backgrounds too much and get the translated text in there with the white outline so it stands out in the...
  4. Miscellaneous Need help starting up Scantalation group

    I'm wondering how I can start up a Scantalation group. I did some editing and have the scans for Hayate the Combat Butler Chapter 266.
Top