Recent content by hayateblitz

  1. hayateblitz

    Chapter Naruto 598 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 598 Discussion / 599 Prediction If Tobi IS Obito, I thought it was quite sad that he described Kakashi's sharingan as "borrowed" power when he himself gifted this power to Kakashi in his "dying" moments. If the face behind the mask is actually Obito's, I say severe brain damage from...
  2. hayateblitz

    Chapter Claymore 126 Discussion

    Re: Claymore 126 Discussion / 127 Predictions Ffff.... It's that the end? What? Huh? Well that was a bit anti-climatic... Miria's like: "I know this secret chamber and where the big bad will be. But I'll send the others off so I can kill him myself. Huhuhuhu." Then we get a 2 pager of her...
  3. hayateblitz

    Chapter Claymore 116 Discussion

    Re: Claymore 116 Disc/117 Pred Thread I don't know... I was quite frustrated with this month's chapter. Too much thinking on Miria's part. I don't understand why Miria is silent about her musings. Shouldn't she be all "you are Hysteria the Elegant?!?!" sort of thing? Or maybe I'm just angry...
  4. hayateblitz

    Discussion Why Naruto wasn't captured before?

    Re: [FEATURED] Why Naruto wasn't captured before??? Actually, this question can be applied to all the jinchuurikis. Why didn't Madara just capture all of them at a young age, and harvest their bijuus when he is ready? I suppose it's too much of a hassle? Couldn't be bother to raise a living...
  5. hayateblitz

    Chapter Claymore 113 Discussion/114 Predictions

    Well, when faced with certain death, but on awakening, found that you are not only alive, but ALL your peers have survived as well, there's reason to doubt as to whether the enemy is truly an enemy. And I get the impression that Claymores are not really that loyal to the organisation in the...
  6. hayateblitz

    Chapter Claymore 113 Discussion/114 Predictions

    Miria's alive!! Yaaay!!! xD Now my love for claymore has been revived as well :)) Curiosities in this chapter: 1. The one word all the organisation claymore thought of but dared not say at the time. Was it "revolt"? 2. 3 of the older claymores being revived. One of them has been torn limb...
  7. hayateblitz

    When Will Naruto Obtain The Rinnegan

    Re: When Will Naruto Obtain The Rennigan Found it <- Proof that Sasuke did awaken his sharingan on the night of the massacre. I was more thinking that the only way for Naruto to get his hands on the rinnegan will be if Madara decides to give it to him. Not saying that no other character can...
  8. hayateblitz

    Chapter Air Gear Trick 294 Discussion/Trick 295 Predictions

    Hm... I think they are still within the Gram Scale Tournament. So Koga was fighting that Brain Charger group (Sleipnir?) when they heard Rika has been held hostage by Genesis, and is in imminent danger of being tortured/impaled/killed by sharp thingies. Sleeping Forest cannot attempt a rescue...
  9. hayateblitz

    Chapter Air Gear Trick 294 Discussion/Trick 295 Predictions

    Lol. Why not? It's a japanese manga :P Gazelle might have been attacked by the other GCs because she's a brain charger. Like an internal conflict sort of thing within their little 'family'... maybe the GCs are afraid they'll be made redundant with the success of a brain charger? :P Tho I still...
  10. hayateblitz

    When Will Naruto Obtain The Rinnegan

    Re: When Will Naruto Obtain The Rennigan Hm.. Actually, I think Sasuke did activate his sharingan on the night of the massacre. His fight with Haku was just the first time we've seen him activating it, but it was not the first time he has activated them :P But that's besides the point...
  11. hayateblitz

    Seinen Tenjou Tenge by Oh! Great

    Edited Manga up on mangareader. Such an epic end :)
  12. hayateblitz

    Chapter Claymore 107 Discussion / 108 Prediction Thread

    Re: Claymore 107 Spoiler Thread OMG!! I don't think I want to read this chapter now T.T It's like the Teresa arc all over again. I'm not sure whether to love or hate the mangaka. T.T
  13. hayateblitz

    Predictions how many people think that priscilla will become a good guy in the future?

    In terms of human qualities, I would say dear Priscilla definitely possesses a sense of righteousness, even though it is slightly skewed in her favor. She sees everything from her own point of view, so yes, she was crazy as a human, and she is still crazy as an awakened being. Before, no...
  14. hayateblitz

    Chapter Claymore vol 18 (chap 96 - 100) Discussion

    Re: Claymore 99 Discussion/100 Predictions A reoccurring theme in these past few chapters is that Priscilla is following this "scent" of a certain someone. That is apparently how she regained her sanity by initially tagging along with Raki for the past few years. I'm speculating that this...
  15. hayateblitz

    Seinen Tenjou Tenge by Oh! Great

    Done 129 trans. Really tried to make it as logical as possible. But I don't think I've been very successful o.o Curse you Sohaku and your metaphors... Enjoy :) Hopefully you understand a bit now that the scans are out? But basically in c128 Iyo transported Aya and the others into Soichi's...
Top