Recent content by Haynes

  1. Haynes

    Chapter One Piece 619 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 619 Discussion / 620 Predictions Merman Combat Ultra Marine is the Kamehameha of One Piece! Just thought I'd throw that out there.
  2. Haynes

    Character vs character

    If both were going all out, I'd say it depends. If Kuma still had his personality then yes, I'd say Kuma wins. If it's afterward I'd say Ivankov. Dadan vs. Don Krieg.
  3. Haynes

    Discussion The new cover story ( ch 613+ )

    I'd agree with you deffkryz, it's probably Morgan, Garp, or Coby & Helmeppo.
  4. Haynes

    Jinbe, Namur, Hatchan, Chew, Kuroobi and Neptunes Army vs Arlong, The New Fishmen Pirates and The Fl

    Where does it say they opened the restaurant with him? Last I knew they were still captured by the Marines along with Arlong.
  5. Haynes

    Shanks, Marco & Teach vs Akainu, Kizaru & Aokiji

    On Topic: I said they win both rounds. If they can work together against the Admirals, I see it playing out as Shanks beats an admiral, Blackbleard and Marco hold off the other two admirals, Shanks backs one of them up they beat that one then its a 3 vs 1 Pirates favor. I see it playing out...
  6. Haynes

    Jinbe, Namur, Hatchan, Chew, Kuroobi and Neptunes Army vs Arlong, The New Fishmen Pirates and The Fl

    Why would Chew and Kuroobi be on Jinbe's side instead of Arlong? They followed Arlong not Jimbei. I still give it to Jinbei though. The problem here is this topic is premature. We have not seen the, "The New Fishmen Pirates", "Flying Pirates", Pirates that follow Jinbei, or Namur fighting.
  7. Haynes

    Character vs character

    This is a tough one, I'd have to say Brook. Because I can't imagine Tashigi fighting off his music abilities. Chopper (post time-skip) vs. Usopp (post time-skip)?
  8. Haynes

    Discussion The new cover story ( ch 613+ )

    Now we have; From The Decks of the World 613: Vol. 1 "News Coo Traveling The Ocean" 614: Vol. 2 "Fuusha Village" 615: Vol. 3 "Mt. Colbo" 616: Vol. 4 "Rika trains as a waitress in the Shell Town Marine base." What's gonna be this weeks (617)?
  9. Haynes

    Character vs character

    Pre-time skip Arlong hands down. However since it's post time skip, Robin. Robin's gone through a series power up since before the time skip. (See when she created those huge hands) Fullbody vs Jango.
  10. Haynes

    How did the admirals become so strong?

    No Akainu would not melt everything he touches nor Aokiji freeze everything he touches. Remember when that pirate shot at Kizaru and it went right through him, while he was appearing to be solid? http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-507/page013.html...
  11. Haynes

    Discussion The new cover story ( ch 613+ )

    Yeah, the baby thing is ridiculous. The baby is too young to be Ace's and you have to remember Fuusha Village is under Garp's protection, which means it isn't Shanks'. If it's anyone important it's gonna be Garp's which would be extremely funny. As for the cover stories, so far we've seen...
  12. Haynes

    How did the admirals become so strong?

    Where are you getting this "turned into"? They become that element when they ate their devil fruit. They no longer have normal bodies. That's like saying, Luffy turns rubber only when he's fighting or expecting an attack. No his body IS rubber, it DOESN'T become rubber.
  13. Haynes

    Discussion Can Luffy surpass roger in power

    Just because there are more pirates in this era doesn't mean it's harder. It just means there's more fodder (zing!). I don't like the whole "Luffy surpasses Roger" line of thinking. Because it's not possible to have the two fight. Even if it was possible, if Luffy won it doesn't mean he...
  14. Haynes

    How did the admirals become so strong?

    We know that Vice Admirals have Haki, so the Admirals have Haki as well. They all have Logia devil fruits. We've seen other Marines (mainly Vice Admirals) use Rokushiki. So the Admirals probably know it as well. They had the previous Admirals and Admiral level fighters to look up to and perhaps...
  15. Haynes

    Who is the new Fleet Admiral?

    It would be Fleet Admiral, which from what we've seen is mostly an administrative position. Note we've never seen Aokiji actually plan anything. Tsuru's, Epithet: "Great Tactician" (大参謀 Dai-Sanbō)
Top