Recent content by HD-ray

  1. HD-ray

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 22 (Ch. 200-205) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 204 Discussion/205 Prediction The Apocrypos that was trying to absorb Allen got me thinking that maybe it was trying to help Allen, but in it's own twisted way. I'm not sure what connection Cross has with the 14th noah, but sometimes I think that Cross just hates Allen and...
  2. HD-ray

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 22 (Ch. 200-205) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 203 Discussion/204 Prediction I'm surpraise that Tykki and Road are here to resuce Allen since they didn't bother to take him before, when the Earl and the other Noadh's attacked HQ. But I guess That the Earl really needed Allen safe from the Cardinal. And what did Cross mean by...
  3. HD-ray

    Reborn 317 Discussion/ 318 Predictions

    My guess is that Enma well probably going to knock Tsuna out, leaving him unconscious. Enma who thinks that he has now killed Tsuna, is going to kill Gokudera and Reborn. This is when Reborn gives his speechs and Tsuna will gain his reslove back and beat up Enma. Has for what happen to Enma...
  4. HD-ray

    Reborn 315 Discussion/ 316 Predictions

    I’m sure that I am not going to like this fight since the whole battle revolves around hitting a couple of balloons. But I hope Gokudera does win this fight since hasn’t won a single fight, unless consider that he did beat Gamma. I also have a feeling that this fight might be a little draged on...
  5. HD-ray

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 22 (Ch. 200-205) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 200 Discussion/201 Prediction I see that I’m probably the one here that thinks Kanda is going to die. I can’t see how Kanda can go living live now. He already found out that Alma is the person that Kanda be searching for, and now he’s dead. And Kanda gave his innocence Mugen to...
  6. HD-ray

    Reborn 313 Discussion/ 314 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 313 Spoiler Thread I'm rather surpraise that that Byakuran their, but what i'm even more surprise is that he has his wings. Didn't gaing that ability from the use of his Mare ring.
  7. HD-ray

    Discussion Hints from Mangaka

    I must say that is one intresting hint, i wounder if that will be Allen's new Innocence if he combines Mugen with Crowned Clown.
  8. HD-ray

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 22 (Ch. 200-205) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 200 Discussion/201 Prediction I wounder if the Earl and the other Noahs are going to take Allen. I bet Road would be very happy to have allen in their family. And poor Link, he doesn't no that Allen was saving him.
  9. HD-ray

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 22 (Ch. 200-205) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 200 Spoiler Thread Man T feel sorry for Allen, Leverier already suspects Allen for being a traitor, because he didn't go after Alma. But perhaps The Earl can save Allen.
  10. HD-ray

    Reborn 312 Discussion/ 313 Predictions

    The chapter is out on eatmanga.com
  11. HD-ray

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 21 (Ch. 194-199) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 199 Discussion/200 Prediction Hi, I'm new here and this is my first post, but I’ve been wondering, why does everyone think that Allen is going to leave the Order. I have checked another quote on a different forum, and reread the chapter. It give me the impression that Allen is...
Top