Recent content by HeadlessChicken

  1. Looking for an artist to collab with!

    I'd like to see how collabing works out! I'd like to use the first page of my storyboard to to collab with someone and see if the works sprouts into something more. I'd love to give more information about the manga 'The Sneaker's Robot' to any artist interested! [email protected] Cheers!
  2. Manga Collaboration?

    I think it would be a lot of fun to try a collaboration for a manga! I'm not much experienced with manga.... But if you're looking for a writer, I think I might be interested!
  3. Hello! Newbie here

    Hi! I'm typically a novelist, but I recently wrote a book I thought would do better as a manga. Right now I'm writing the storyboards and attempting to draw somewhat understandable pictures xD Yeah, the latter is a bit more difficult than I thought it would be. Anywho, not so sure how this site...
Top