I jumped out of my Isekai rabbit hole to see Gustang turn Rei's mask into a cat mask? When do they start sending poop ballons and playing load music at each other?
ya'll be crazy because Baam hasn't even shown a fraction of his powers since he got Levi....not to mention what ever he learned from gustangs book. If Baam went all out it most people would die.
aye yo' this chapter was bananas. Rei and Dumas paying monkey in the middle with Baam and a wild Urek appears? if Luslec thinks he can take Urek in a fight I underestmated his power level....like all you anti-FUG scrubs. I need to reflect on my thoughts and go read a Manwha about dungeon...
ya'll be dissing FUG for ages and now they show some actual backbone ya'll be like "I don't know if I like them being that strong"
EDIT: From every shot we have of Luslec and butterflytrap we can see that FUG likes to just lounge around all day. Look at sophia. Took baam to invade the nest for...
Dumas is a dead duck. Gustang was like "retrieve a book but don't kill anyone to upset the irregular," so he didn't fight with BaamCo too much and Baam got everything he needed. Now the order is different, as Gustang has ordered Dumas to directly face Baam and get in Baam's way. Baam has no...
Women's breasts are mostly just fat. with the amount of muscles this new character is hard to tell...look at a lot of gymnast and you will understand.
nah worst case scenario, urek comes and uses 2 fingers to blow dumas away.
From the hips it looks like a chick but always error on the side of caution....
SIU this chapter be like:
"Yo dawg, we herd you like our ships, so we put some ships in our ships so you can ride while you ride"