Recent content by Heart_LoveXX

  1. Heart_LoveXX

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 256 Spoilers & Discussion

    Mostly just skipping over this power scaling debate but I did catch the comment on whether Nakaba has made a statement about Chaos Arthur so far. Well, a long time ago he actually did say something about Arthur if he had 1st awakened Chaos back when he went to get Excalibur: NNT Fanbook Untold...
  2. Heart_LoveXX

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 254 Spoilers & Discussion

    I'm just rambling here... Guess LotL can't do anything about Cath. You'd think with how she's obsessed with Lancelot she'd try....well something... Okay, that panel of Lance doing Catch-a-Cath had me dying. It look so silly. ------ So Cath got trauma huh......I forgot Gowther cursed his...
  3. Heart_LoveXX

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 252 Spoilers & Discussion

    First off, that was a nice cover.🄹 I think I like that one along with the ones of Gawain and Escanor, Percy and his mini-mes, Kid Tristan on chpt 68 with Elizabeth, Lance in chpt 240, and the 4koa in chpt 69. ------ Okay, now Percy and Tristan's chibi forms are adorable! And I'm so glad my...
  4. Heart_LoveXX

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 251 Spoilers & Discussion

    You know, I was expecting the Chaos Lance to have more awareness and well....not go "must destroy! destroy! destroy!" like a mindless machine and just randomly destroy things. If Lancelot inherited Cath's will, shouldn't that mean inheriting Cath's goal and the will to achieve it, rather than...
  5. Heart_LoveXX

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 250 Spoilers & Discussion

    I can see what you're saying. Though the area your describing here feel a bit simplifying or at least missing parts. But to start with, I don't think her actions during the break-in would really apply as "self-defenseā€. She was breaking into enemy territory so, by principle, they’re acting in...
  6. Heart_LoveXX

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 250 Spoilers & Discussion

    Wait, wasn't the contract that Cath won't harm her if Lancelot accepts Chaos(?). Meaning that technically Lance himself isn't forced to protect her after the fact. Cause it's not Cath possessing Lance but he just inherited the same will/ambition. You know what's funny? Even though I was...
  7. Heart_LoveXX

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 250 Spoilers & Discussion

    Also, the fact that he can still kill Jericho relatively easily for the most part in that state, despite the years of brotherly/student love he developed for her, but can completely and easily resist killing Guinevere (and apparently even kiss her on the forehead(???) according to one of the...
  8. Heart_LoveXX

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 250 Spoilers & Discussion

    I think we're looking at the "ashamed to face him" part a little differently? I'm not saying Jericho wasn't happy with the illusion or that she was secretly miserable the whole time. But what I meant about shame is more about her moral awareness. She clearly knows that what she's doing is wrong...
  9. Heart_LoveXX

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 250 Spoilers & Discussion

    ummmm...just gonna ramble here... That's a route I didn't expect him to take(not her death, but the timing and context). Did he really kill her off? Just like that? Then again, this is the man who did say that, iirc, he had originally planned to kill Jericho off during the Galand battle and...
  10. Heart_LoveXX

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 249 Spoilers & Discussion

    This is exactly my sentiment. I didn't explain much in one of my last comments about why I thought the lore around "paying the price" and Guinevere's mindset was weak, so here's the expanded one: Nakaba kind of boxed himself in with this whole "price for defying fate" idea because when you look...
  11. Heart_LoveXX

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 249 Spoilers & Discussion

    From Galahad words about Lancelot's behavior when he fights it does show hints that Chaos Lancelot retains his obsession feelings for Guinevere. But of course that's gonna clash with his will to destroy the world. I guess in his state the only compromise he can do with himself is keep her with...
  12. Heart_LoveXX

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 248 Spoilers & Discussion

    Sigh for a second there I thought Cath was finally killed, but its probably more like suppressed...🄲. But I guess it makes sense - the real Arthur has yet to face him again. Well anyway, I was hoping for a new villain but I never thought it would be Lance! But it looks like many already had...
  13. Heart_LoveXX

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 247 Spoilers & Discussion

    I mean, sure, but I'm not really criticizing the choice he made in itself or how it wasn't supposed to be logical - cause we all know Meliodas, Ban, King, and Zeldris would do the same. I was honestly just showing the comments because I thought some might be interested to see the other fandoms...
  14. Heart_LoveXX

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 247 Spoilers & Discussion

    Out of those comments, the ones that had me going like "oh damn😲" were these: The way they say stuff when they get mad be real funny. šŸ˜‚
  15. Heart_LoveXX

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 247 Spoilers & Discussion

    It seems like even the Japanese fandom is having a somewhat similar reaction to the western fans. I was surprised cause I only ever see comments just praising but they got a few issues and critiques on some things too. Look at some of the comments(Google translate): EDIT: ADDED NEW COMMENTS -...
Top