Recent content by heartofprincess

  1. heartofprincess

    Discussion Your first shoujo/josei series and how it changed you...

    I admit my interest did do a 180. It was also down do being bored and completely frustrated with shounen at its lack of depth and plot. It is quite funny that I never would've read it if a friend didn't keep going on about how good they were. She also recommended most of my current favorites and...
  2. heartofprincess

    Discussion Why do you read shoujo/josei series?

    I read shojo for various reasons. A lot of it has to do with the stories and the plot, as I prefer how shojo goes more in depth with its character development and how the characters interact with each other. I also love the art work in shojo as each character can carry there emotions with just...
  3. heartofprincess

    Discussion Your first shoujo/josei series and how it changed you...

    Thank you! I din't really mind what people think but it is getting hard to hide most of my shojo collection of manga as I now have over a 100 volumes that I have bought. I agree with points that shojo is just more than romance as people originally think. I also like most of the leads in shojo...
  4. heartofprincess

    Shoujo Akagami no Shirayukihime by Akizuki Sorata

    Re: [Shoujo] Akagami no Shirayukihime by Akizuki Sorata I love this manga Zen and Shirayukis relationship is beautiful and sweet. I also like the fact that shirayuki is independent and doesnt have a unnatural reliance on zen. Wish this manga would get licensed so that i could buy it in english
  5. heartofprincess

    Discussion Your first shoujo/josei series and how it changed you...

    My first Shojo was Skip beat age 18. For me it completly revolutionized what is read as at the time i was stuck in my way of shounen was what i should of been reading as a bloke and that shojo was just crap. However this changed the way I saw the demographic and as time has gone on I actually...
Top