Recent content by HeavenisFood

  1. HeavenisFood

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 414 Discussion / 415 Predictions

    It's pretty difficult. While I want Bam to grow stronger I don't see Khun and Rak being able to catch up to him. I'm not disappointed that he couldn't defeat Kallavan as I didn't expect him to. However, I was expecting him to at least get into a serious fight with a ranker and at least harm a...
  2. HeavenisFood

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 413 Discussion / 414 Predictions

    I don't why, but I love the comments made on Bam. Retard is my favorite.
  3. HeavenisFood

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 412 Discussion / 413 Predictions

    I don't think Jinsung is dead yet. If I remembered correctly we never really heard the full conversation between Maschenny (don't know how to spell her name) and Jinsung. They might have been planning something or she's just a backstabbing asshole. I find myself rather disappointed with Bam...
  4. HeavenisFood

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 392 Discussion / 393 Predictions

    I'm f*cking pissed. If Rachel doesn't get harmed by Baam than the chick has even bigger plot armor than Baam and any of his friends. I don't even remember the last time she's been hurt. Has she ever? Seriously annoyed of her plot armor. The other characters get hurt, but we know they have a...
  5. HeavenisFood

    Discussion Shinsoo manipulation and properties

    What other ways do you think shinsoo can be used? We know shinsoo can be accelerated, you can create fire and lightning.
Top