Recent content by heavens_dragon

  1. heavens_dragon

    Submissions [Submissions] Sig of the Week #93-94

    Luck - Beautiful Luck - Four Leaf Clover by Heavens_Dragon Credits: http://gallery.aethereality.net/download.php?id=1361
  2. Beautiful Luck - Four Leaf Clover

    Beautiful Luck - Four Leaf Clover

    Entry for Week #94-95: Luck Credit: http://gallery.aethereality.net/download.php?id=1361
  3. heavens_dragon

    One Piece Art Contest!

    My Entry for One Piece Special Contest: Strawhat Samurai Gunman Made out of construction paper, bamboo and strings. Design on Luffy's yukata created in Photoshop. Almost didn't make it ^^; Thank gosh for the countdown clock otherwise I wouldn't know! Enjoy! All the entries are so...
  4. OP - Strawhat Samurai Gunman

    OP - Strawhat Samurai Gunman

    My Entry for One Piece Special Contest: Strawhat Samurai Gunman Made out of Construction paper, bamboo and strings. Design on Luffy's yukata created in Photoshop. Time to make: total of 10 hours.
  5. heavens_dragon

    All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

    Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009 Thanks for the GIMP explanation, Gentatsu! I've always used Paint and Photoshop but it's good to know that there are other Image Editor though I totally agree that PS rips any day :D Ahh, I spent two hours on a sig for this theme and I...
  6. heavens_dragon

    All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

    Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009 Aww! Thanks Farfalla, it's just too bad nobody else liked it >.< But that's ok! I'll just try harder next time :) And yep, the images are from Ultimo manga. Oh no! Hope you get your computer back soon! Don't want to miss any of your sigs...
  7. heavens_dragon

    All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

    Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009 Yay! Congratulation on winning SOTW #65-66, Sasori! I also think that this week's theme is hard >.<
  8. heavens_dragon

    Submissions [Submissions] Sig of the Week #65-66

    "Superhero" - Justice will Prevail by Heavens_Dragon Credits: Ultimo - http://www.onemanga.com/ULTIMO/1/02-03/ Vice - http://www.onemanga.com/ULTIMO/6/01/ Texture - http://patterns.ming-ling.net/small.html
  9. Superhero - Justice will Prevail

    Superhero - Justice will Prevail

    My entry for the Week#65-66 Signature contest themed "Superhero" Loving the series Ultimo and this theme is perfect to showcase the epic battles that heroes must fight in order to defend against evil. Though I must admit that the title came from the recent chapter of One Piece (a must read...
  10. heavens_dragon

    All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

    Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009 Yay! Congratulations for winning last week's contest, dHEkU!!
  11. heavens_dragon

    All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

    Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009 Yay! Congratulations, Farfalla! A well deserved win! :D
  12. heavens_dragon

    All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

    Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009 Wah! I missed this post all the way back in July but thanks Farfalla! You're very sweet :D I had spring class and finals so I couldn't participate in the contests though I did vote in all of them and saw all the amazing entries! This week...
  13. heavens_dragon

    Submissions [Submissions] Sig of the Week #63-64

    Re: [Submissions] Sig of the Week #62-63 Stars - Blue Starlight by Heavens_Dragon Image Credit: http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh/artwork/014.jpg
  14. Stars - Blue Starlight

    Stars - Blue Starlight

    My submission for the Signature Contest Week#62-63 I had such a hard time figuring out which fonts to use for this signature! I <3 Riku! Especially after playing Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts 2. Image Credit: http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh/artwork/014.jpg
  15. heavens_dragon

    All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

    Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009 Congratulations D.Hawk for winning for week #59-60! @Farfalla: No problem with the compliments! It was well deserved! @Spectrum: Thanks for the comment on my sig, Spectrum! @Doragon: Haven't heard of Planetarian but I can say that...
Top