Recent content by Heavensword

  1. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 429 Spoiler Discussion Thread This is exactly how i see it. Nagato is quickly becoming my favorite now that Itachi is dead. I see it as the power of the tailed beasts that have been captured so far (1-7). Now with konoha destroyed, what is Madara's goal? What is Sasuke going to...
  2. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 427 Spoiler Discussion Thread I really don't see her living after this battle, it feels like it's time for a new hokage. Even if she does defeat Deva realm, Danzo or Sasuke will finish her. Do you guys think Sasuke will end up being the main villain in the story, or will it be Nagato?
  3. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 427 Spoiler Discussion Thread I believe Tsunade will lose the battle. She will probably have the upper hand during the battle with Deva realm, but i'm betting Danzo will do something to make her lose in the end, or killing her himself. Pain is too strong for her, even if she is a...
  4. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 425 Discussion / 426 Predictions Hey guys, first time posting in these forums. I'm predicting that Kakashi's dad will help him make a come back. He will probably do something great and be nominated to be the 5th hokage, making another conflict within konoha against Danzo. My...
Top