It is nice, but I think put the release manga/raw in point form will be better. You can try the 3 column consists of RAWS out, Releases, and Art Contests. I believe the font need to be adjusted also so that the list can fit inside the column ^^. Hope it help!!
Re: Fantasista
I actually have a complete series of this manga in my home country. I will try to get them when I go back. Hope my brother never throw any of them... But not so soon... Sorry everyone...
Waaa I lost my sketch-book
Luckily I took a picture it before using my friend camera.
Colored Entry:
Kenshin Himura from Samurai X
Enjoy!!
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/52097635/
Btw, could anybody tell me on how to show the image from the url above in this thread?
Re: Fanart of the Month
Sibuxiang from Hoshin Engi.
Drawn, colored, and cleaned myself.
It is smaller size than the wrong entry I posted to manga coloring contest. Please update it in image gallery. Thanks :smile-big
Available also in http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/44272853
Re: Manga Coloring of the Week!! NOW OPEN!!
Oopps
Sorry to confuse you all
I drew it from Hoshin Engi manga cover page, so I thought it may qualify.
Sorry for the problem :)
I removed it already from this thread. I will submit it again for the fanart contest for next month.
Good luck all.
Btw...
Re: 252 Predictions [Bleach]
Is it possible that Nell actually is a Vast Lord but has not awakened yet? He looks weak, however his form looks completely like a human except the mask on his head. And how come he does not have a soul cutter with him? I bet he will follow Ichigo to human world later.