Recent content by heid

  1. heid

    Pinoy Community v. 17

    Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17 I guess i'm awesome being the first one calling it like that? :3c I had a feeling it was pointed to me too. >_> well I guess you could say that, i has 3 series (2 weeklies and 1 monthly) that i've been cleaning + real life since my course doesn't let me...
  2. heid

    Pinoy Community v. 17

    Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17 yep I heard it, tho i'm not selected to participate on that. :p what a waste, that's your org? man your awesome. ;)
  3. heid

    Pinoy Community v. 17

    Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17 @baboysai, nah it's alright i found this easily anyway. :) and yeah, i'm more into shounen and gags, but sometimes psychological would be my fav. :D it's 2am right now, but doesn't matter since i'm pretty used to it. :P yep i'm 2nd year college in TIP-QC...
  4. heid

    Pinoy Community v. 17

    Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17 manga~ The World God Only Knows, Bakuman, Fairy tail, Examurai, and Psyren anime~ Working!, The World God Only Knows, Bakuman, Major, and One Outs
  5. heid

    Pinoy Community v. 17

    Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17 Hello there, first time here in PHT~ I'm heidenrex, a cleaner in MudaScantrad. Happy to meet fellow Pinoy here. 0/
  6. heid

    Events Valentine's Day Thread 2011 <3~

    HAPPY HEARTS DAY TO EVERYONE~ ESPECIALLY TO HER. :D
Top