Recent content by Heike

  1. Heike

    Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Bakuman 170 Spoiler Thread Got it, sorry for causing you trouble :) I kinda wanna support the realism because that's what keeps this manga going, even the characters are shaped to some extent after real people. About your guess I have a shaky feeling that that's what's going to...
  2. Heike

    Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Bakuman 170 Spoiler Thread Thank you ! Fixed. My eyes are bleeding :gwah so sleepy... Gotta say got more than I thought... I like how Mashiro stands for true ability and they sure are raising Reversi's popularity, gonna be a hit when it comes out... If Miho went from 1st to 3rd it ain't...
  3. Heike

    Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Bakuman 170 Spoiler Thread Well, well, well, seems like a lot of things are going on in this week's release... Love the cover! And is it just me or the girl on Miho's right is kinda hot? Were it Japanese I would have at least a bit of understanding, dang the language barrier! I liked...
  4. Heike

    Bakuman Vol. 19 (Chapter 161 - 169) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 169 Spoiler Thread Thank you for such a detailed summary! To make it even better I fixed all the grammatical problems I could find on the spot :) Hope you won't mind! :)
  5. Heike

    Discussion How would you like Bakuman to end?

    Re: Bakuman 168 Discussion / 169 Predictions Haha I have the exact same plan just still torn on which language to choose (Jap or Eng). Some people speculate that they will throw some chapters on how they have been living after the marriage and stuff. Seems logical since we know how it...
  6. Heike

    Bakuman Vol. 19 (Chapter 161 - 169) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 168 Discussion / 169 Predictions I agree, and besides Riruka had no way to compete from the beginning for various reasons: a) Mashiro showed no interest in other women b) She has no reason to go to their studio (would only mess things up and interrupt work) c) she is still a...
  7. Heike

    Bakuman Vol. 19 (Chapter 161 - 169) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 168 Discussion / 169 Predictions You bring up an interesting point. Seiyuus in general live off of these casts as well as idol merchandise and various other activities, so it is quite possible for one to emerge :/ And the anime staff are quite shaky (except for one) regarding...
  8. Heike

    Bakuman Vol. 19 (Chapter 161 - 169) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 168 Discussion / 169 Predictions Yes, that's my take on his position as well. The only way I think he could say something is if it's a discussion with Yuujirou and only for comedic elements :3c Can't agree more. My previous post was with this in mind :)
  9. Heike

    Bakuman Vol. 19 (Chapter 161 - 169) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 168 Discussion / 169 Predictions That actually would be a bit disappointing because it would be too simple a hurdle for them to pass. To my mind, this speech of Azuki will further increase the dreaming fandom, it will not dissipate so fast. I wonder what's Niizuma's take on this...
  10. Heike

    Bakuman Vol. 19 (Chapter 161 - 169) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 168 Spoiler Thread Thank you for your hard work! :super "You go girl!" Is what I want to say... but she dropped a nuke in there.. Loved the drastical changes in characters though. 20% is even more than I expected when they mentioned that it's a minority, thought would be like...
  11. Heike

    Bakuman Vol. 19 (Chapter 161 - 169) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 168 Spoiler Thread This looks like a promising chapter but yet again they leave us at such an intruiging point... That chief of Azuki will explode one day for sure if he keeps going ballistic on everyone :derp Can't wait for a more detailed translation.
  12. Heike

    Bakuman Vol. 19 (Chapter 161 - 169) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 167 Discussion / 168 Predictions Thank you, I always come here to see and read because people here are very imaginitive! Your translations from time to time is like candy to me :amuse And yes Red Hawk do have high quality but as of late they are quite behind (wish I could help...
  13. Heike

    Bakuman Vol. 19 (Chapter 161 - 169) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 167 Spoiler Thread Hello, I specifically registered and came to voice my sincere thanks to you who gave this translation. Truly appreciate it :zomg Have to say that Fukuda's intro to the speech was very moving and that in the next chapter we may see some great movement among...
Top