Recent content by Helfreed

  1. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 425 Spoiler Discussion :D That was harsh... (but true) Anyway, I'm excited about Konohamaru, I wonder if he'll be a "failure" like Naruto or more like a worthy successor to the Sarutobi family... A late-bloom genius Konohamaru would be awesome :amuse
  2. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 424 Spoiler Discussion I just hope Ino's daddy won't die, what would she do without him :amuse But as for Chouza, I couldn't care less. I guess it would be good to have some real casualities from this attack though. I hope (though I wish Kakashi will survive) that there isn't...
  3. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 422 Spoiler Discussion Good point. Also, the other pain was facing God pain, so he should've seen the fatsos attacking. Sounds fake to me.
  4. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 421 Discussion / 422 Predictions Dunno if this has been discussed, but that force field Pain uses seems sick... I wonder if the trick to beat it is just to have a strong enough attack or is there some other trick to it. What I was thinking earlier was that Kakashi will somehow...
  5. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 421 Discussion / 422 Predictions And you see how this exchange of opinions between us is making you so angry. That kinda proves my point, so I agree to leave it to that. He wasn't talking to you either, you just saw it fit to shove your opinion in his/her face.
  6. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 421 Discussion / 422 Predictions Well, taking into account the level of grammar on this forum and the fact that people don't talk like gentlemen, I'd say you can't make an assumption like that. I definetly wouldn't say "I think Team 7 is funny", I'd say "Team 7 is funny". And that...
  7. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 421 Discussion / 422 Predictions Maybe, just maybe a team being "the best" is a matter of personal opinion and liking and has nothing to do with how they fare against Akatsuki? Anyway, nice chapter, I hope we get to see Naruto's jutsu in action soon :)
  8. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 420 Discussion / 421 Predictions I wouldn't count on Tsunade too much :amuse I really don't see her having any chance against Pain, especially if there are three or more bodies (no matter how hard he wants to find Naruto, it would be kinda odd if he didn't call some of the other...
  9. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 420 Discussion / 421 Predictions Well both Naruto and Jiraiya can summon Gamabunta, but I don't think Naruto is anywhere near Jiri's level in utilizing the skill (like the standing destroyer against Orochimarus snakes or the "meat shield" toad against Kisame, perfect choices...)...
Top