I noticed that the draftsman shows feet a lot, during the fight of Shion.
I thus suppose that Shion is going to continue its demonstration of the of movement's techniques, and certainly show us the most powerful, which I don't remember the name (halving).
aaaah i need more !!!!!!
this battle is awesome ! i'm thinking about how Shiion had never show all of his skills. there are still more jutsu he learn but never use
excellent chapter !!
Gon have to open his chakra point ;), no big deal !
I believe that there was a sixth journey, is possible be unofficial, but in any case this journey also allowed the appearance of a new disaster, the chimera ants.
I think that we shall learn more about it when we shall...
Re: Naruto 674 Discussion / 675 Predictions
We shall have probably the chapter near Sunday-Monday, as previous years.
But of this fact there will be no chapter next week.
It is the Golden week , there is necessarily a cut
I thought of Oro. In fact he has another way of reaching finally his purpose. And in more without the inconveniences.
He wants the body of Sasuke because he wants the sharingan. It's rubbish, he can have the eyes of Sasuke if he finds where they are hidden. Furthermore he already has a body...
Finally, the confrontation of the pupil and master !
And it is the drama! The building explodes with all the members of the clan and our two protagonists. lol
He managed to stop him, but I wonder what is going to be its reaction.
Agree ! impossible
You remember when Bon Clay appeared with the face of Zoro in the ID's arc ?
I find the funny idea for my part that he seems again disguised as one of the Luffy's buddies. It would be a nth Oda's troll.
But I very well realize that there is little luck whether it is him because...
And well do not speak about it.
While waiting for I am going to use all the tools of the spirit as " the conditional tense " by saying that could be something else.
a crazy theory would be "it's Luffy's mother". For now it could be Bon Clay until the author say no. and Yes i understand it's...
How to say?
What is important for me in this discussion it is not to know if it is Sabo or an other one, but to wonder and to have the right to make it without suffering the criticism of the common sense.
For me, to have no certainty is a way as other one to position. I still have the right to...
can you read ?!!!
Astronautt and me we both tell it's Sabo.... but there's nothing sure until the next chapter.
so you're like a Good, you're Almighty or you are Oda's wife because you know details before there parution.
so pass your way If that bothers you so much Like that we can speak...
at first, i thought it was Sabot, but the same idea cross my mind, maybe it's Bon clay.
but even if it's too obvious it must be Sabo.
it's a forum, a place to talk etc.... so why peoples have to become rude if someone try to communicate about his own point of view ?!!!
there's nothing sure...
i don't know how nor why...
but the sabo's theory is too obvious.
same clothe ok, but he would be the only one characters to never changed style the years passing.
sake's cup ok. but it's cup for the dead at the war, not a symbol of an old friendship/brotherhood in this case (it's my way to see...