Recent content by HellbentTheGreatShinobi

  1. Chapter 297 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 297 Predictions [Naruto] 1. Oro attacked and almost destroyed the Konoha. 2. Oro killed he 3rd Hokage, 3. Oro performs inhumane experiments on innocent people which was against the Sandaime's will. 4. He murders for the sake of himself. 5. Plus he wants to take over Sasuke's body, this...
  2. The Yondaime Mega Convo

    About Naruto being clumsy compared to the Yondaime, it's because Naruto grew up differently than the Yondaime. Remember it takes nature and nurture to shape one's personality. Even today if you made a clone of yourself, it could never be the same as who you are because they won't grow up exactly...
  3. The Yondaime Mega Convo

    I hate to be a burden, could you please give me on what chapter in the manga did the 3rd mentioned about Naruto's parents who died when the Kyuubi attacked Konoha? If he commanded the Death God to seal then Kyuubi inside baby Naruto, then supposedly Naruto will die? Since the Death God's hand...
  4. The Yondaime Mega Convo

    Who's Arashi? It was never mentioned in the manga right? Actually, the Yondaime did performed another 2 jutsus in conjunction with the Shiki Fujin. What if naruto IS the fourth??? He certainly looks like him and that's how most people give the whole "Naruto is the 4th's kid" thing, but what...
  5. Jutsu Discussion Mega Convo Thread

    Re: About Edo Tensei.. I reviwed the manga and there exactly no Kanji appeared, my bad. Anyway, I'd rather think that the summoning of the 3rd coffin was a failure. What if there's no body on it that's why it failed?
  6. The Yondaime Mega Convo

    When the 4th sealed the kyuubi there was side effect to him? Did I miss this or something? The only thing I know that when using the Shiki Fujin there's no way you can use other's body aside from the user's body since the user is the one who made the contract afterall. But why is that Naruto had...
  7. The Yondaime Mega Convo

    The 4th is sealed inside of Naruto-- pjoto You mean after the 4th sealed the Kyuubi inside him, he sealed himself to Naruto afterwards? Who would perform the sealing process then? Don't tell me the Sandaime sealed the 4th (with the Kyuubi) to Naruto.
  8. Jutsu Discussion Mega Convo Thread

    Re: About Edo Tensei.. The 3rd coffin bear the symbol '4' or 4th and nothing more... So it was not clear that it was the 4th Hokage... What if that was the 4th Kazekage? Possible right? Now, here's one of the possibilities I thought for awhile...When the 3rd coffin came up, the 3rd seemed...
  9. The Yondaime Mega Convo

    I dont fully understand that Death God jutsu. How could yondime seal that thing within naruto. Did Yondaime have Naruto on the battlefield while he executed the jutsu? When sanndaime used the jutsu he died right after the God cut Oro's arms. AND another thing, doesnt Oro transfer his Soul when...
  10. The ratfox thread

    Thanks a lot ratfox! :smile-big
  11. Chapter 295 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 295 Discussion OMG! 4-tailed Naruto knocked down in just one hit! What is that jutsu Oro's been using? :o
  12. The ratfox thread

    I hate to be a burden...Just a random question and I hope someone will answer me... What Japanese word to they use which means 'legacy' and 'son'? And which of the two did Kishimoto officially used in the manga? I'm not Japanese so please pardon me and thanks in advance...Err, I forgot the exact...
  13. The Pazuzu thread

    Erm...where in the manga? -- Pazuzu Sorry if I forgot the exact chapter, but I'm sure it was way back when Kisame and Itachi came to Konoha to find Naruto. The Itachi said something like "so he's the 4th's legcay'... Can you give me the Japanese term for 'legacy' and that of the 'son'... Thanks...
  14. Naruto Mega Convo ( Spoilers )

    Thanks a lot WaLkiE
  15. The NJT thread

    I hate to be a burden...Just a random question and I hope someone will answer me... What Japanese word to use which means 'legacy' and 'son'? And which of the two did Kishimoto officially used in the manga? I'm not Japanese so please pardon me and thanks in advance...
Top