Recent content by hellstinger

  1. Chapter One Piece 608 Discussion / 609 Prediction Thread

    Re: One Piece 608 Spoiler Discussion Thread I don't know if that's a lump. I think he is wearing a hat. I think the boss is great white shark. If he's going to be the main bad guy, it would make the most sense since the great white is thought of as the most vicious shark. If the...
  2. Chapter One Piece 598 Discussion / 599 Prediction Thread

    It's the fake SHs that are recruiting, not Luffy and company.
  3. Chapter One Piece 597 Discussion / 598 Prediction Thread

    Mihawk is by no means young. He's supposedly 41 years old. He was young when Rogers was executed. I'd say his slash is probably a mix of Haki and power.
  4. Chapter One Piece 553 Discussion/554 Predictions Thread

    Re: One Piece 553 Discussion/ 554 Predictions Thread I thought he looks like Garp too, but his shirt and tie are the wrong color. Garp wears a dark shirt and light tie. The dalmation zoan-type user looks like he's wearing a light shirt and dark tie.
Top