Recent content by Helltroll

  1. Hangout Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread

    Just a quick question: In which volume can I find chapter 41.5, containing Geera and Zeal's backstory?
  2. Shounen Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei by Hayashi Fumino & Satou Tsutomu

    I decided to read the first few chapters of the novel after the annoucnement and must say that this is really crude. Plot, characters, overall writing and the entire composition seem very lackluster and are comparable to fanfiction - no, not the good ones. Especially Tatsuya seems like a pure...
  3. Seinen Bastard!! by Hagiwara Kazushi

    Finally caught up with the latest RAW's. Epic serties, too bad scans only go volume 21.
  4. Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 574 Spoiler Discussion Oda has balls. That's all I have to say.
  5. Seinen Black Lagoon by Hiroe Rei

    Thanks, what about the volume scans?
  6. Shounen GTO and GTO - Shonan 14 Days by Fujisawa Tohru

    Chapter 17 Can anyone privide me with DDL links for the english scans of 17? i only find french ones :(
  7. Seinen Black Lagoon by Hiroe Rei

    Hello, I've got a few questions: 1) When will the enxt chapter come out? 2) Which goup did the volume scans till today and will they do volume 9? 3) Where can I find that awesome artbook?
  8. Shounen Deadman Wonderland by Kataoka Jinsei and KONDOU Kazuma

    Re: Deadman Wonderland by Kataoka Jinsei New chapter out @ MH! Finally some new scans....
  9. Seinen Black Lagoon by Hiroe Rei

    Justr ead the RAW from chapter 76. :blink Thatw as a suprising ending. Too bad the scans are still slow :(
  10. Seinen Black Lagoon by Hiroe Rei

    Still no new scans or RAW's? :(
  11. Life What happens when you die?

    My existence will be eradicated and in 100-200 years nobody will know that I ever existed. It sounds hard but will be reality for at least 90% from all of us.
  12. Movies The Movie Thread!

    Re: Top 5 Movies You Seen Many Times Pulp Fiction Equilibrium Lord of the Rings The Matrix The Big Lebowski
  13. Movies The Movie Thread!

    Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !! Anything by Uwe Boll. Seriously..this man should stop making films like Alone In The Dark, Blood Rayne or other movies, who make even Meet The Spartans look good against them....
  14. Books The Great Books! ( And What Are You Currently Reading? )

    I'm currently reading 2 books: The Science of Discworld by Terry Pratchett, Ian Stewart & Jack Cohen and Measuring the World by Daniel Kehlmann. Both are great books written with a great dose of irony and other kinds of humour dealing more or less with the history and science featuring rather...
  15. Shounen Yakitate! Japan! by Hashiguchi Takashi

    Damn...I just watched the anime and I'm really disappointed tos ee that this manga isn't fully scanlated :( Anyway..there was new chapter release in the apst days but there are still more than 3 volumes untranslated. Unfortunately I'm not fluid in japanese and not a Manga Editor. So does anybody...
Top