He didnt outpace Agon, he got him only 0,x seconds later because Hiruma was faster than before. So Hiruma got the time he needet to make a Touchdown.
I think this Monstaaa is about 4.7 in Terms of Speed.
One Piece, Hajime no Ippo, HunterxHunter (horrible Art^^) are my favorites. And for Hajime no Ippo you will need about a year to catch up ;)
Chapter 854 is the newest, so prepare for some reading^^
Re: ES21 Mega Convo
What we saw till now is only that Panther is incredible fast and maybe still easy to predict like the time he was "killed" by Shin.
So till now he is not a top player, he is just freaking fast^^
Height - A (6'3")
Weight - A (210 lbs)
Power - S (140 kg)
Speed - D (About 5.8 s)
Technique - D (I somehow like to use brute Strengh instead of technique^^)
Intelligence - B (My buddies said that im quite a schemer ^^)
Stamina - D (I cant run more then about 5 km strait....my biggest...