Recent content by Henry J. Gloval

  1. Henry J. Gloval

    Team Chocolate Love vs Team Ice, Ice Baby

    Only Ken went for a headshot against Nnoitra. Actually, an eyeshot, but he managed to miss... Bloody hollow hole in the head, how lame is that?:-(
  2. Henry J. Gloval

    Team Chocolate Love vs Team Ice, Ice Baby

    Thanks for the response, Random. I understand your point now, but I steel do not agree. :) Its just me and my game preferences. I always opt for great armor and medium health points. Never poor armour on a tank and great HP. Maybe because armour in Warcraft is percentile? Could be.:D Now, I...
  3. Henry J. Gloval

    Team Chocolate Love vs Team Ice, Ice Baby

    Random, one quick question. Which tank is better? One that takes more damage or one that takes less of it? In games, from where I believe the term "tanking" stems, it is always better for the tank to minimize damage taken, by means of armor and such, then have him fight so close to death. That...
  4. Henry J. Gloval

    Team Chocolate Love vs Team Ice, Ice Baby

    Random, you cant be serious about about Ichigo and Byakuya not tanking much. :-| In their fight alone Ichigo was crushed by SKY, had his shoulder pierced through by Byakurai, stabbed in the foot and several other injuries. Against Grimjow in Hueco Mundo he went through hell to win. Say that...
  5. Henry J. Gloval

    Team Chocolate Love vs Team Ice, Ice Baby

    So, Random, who did you vote for? If I may know, that is. :) And forgive me, but Hitsu is not in the tor five of the most resilent people in Bleach in my book. Yama, Koma, Ken, Byakuya, Ichigo have shown much greater tanking abilities you must agree. :) Hitsu is ok, too, but has nothing on...
  6. Henry J. Gloval

    Team Chocolate Love vs Team Ice, Ice Baby

    Not if you stab the can with a knife. Plus I have you a better example than a can. BALLS. They are elastic, have air pressure inside and their "shell" is elastic like hiero is. There.:) I know swords rule in bleach, and iirc the Head of the Kuchiki noble house never used maces or clubs and he...
  7. Henry J. Gloval

    Team Chocolate Love vs Team Ice, Ice Baby

    I must in to bed, Random. Its 2:50 where I am. :) Sorry and we'll talk tomorow. Take care, man, and please do some thinking about what I said. Cheers! :)
  8. Henry J. Gloval

    Team Chocolate Love vs Team Ice, Ice Baby

    It is a Coke can! I said it, man. Read carefully. What knife can go through a soda can that has walls of aluminium 0.2mm thick? Any knife. A nut shell? A much more durable one. I tried it, I cut myself for the knife I used bent. Read what I write man. :) And there is no way in hell a sword...
  9. Henry J. Gloval

    Team Heavy Metal vs Team Toxic Arrow

    According to tournament rules, no team has any knowledge of the other, they meet for the first time. And shikai vs shikai, Koma kills him. Also bankai vs bankai Koma kills him. The poison will be blown away by Kira's Orchid sky. I think he knows what a funny looking mist is...
  10. Henry J. Gloval

    Team Chocolate Love vs Team Ice, Ice Baby

    Random, the wallnut is a metaphore for what? Tell me? Hitsu in bankai. And I doubt Love cares if he breaks his wings and injures him in the process, he aint going to take him to a beauty show after he kills him. Lol :) To do what you imply with a nut in real life, you need one hell of knife...
  11. Henry J. Gloval

    Team Chocolate Love vs Team Ice, Ice Baby

    Come on Random, use some imagination. Does a can have a head you want to cut of like the Espada have... :-| If the material of the can is hard enough, and the pressure inside it high, you cant be serious about bashing it being a better way to open it then piercing it with a sword. Think...
  12. Henry J. Gloval

    Team Chocolate Love vs Team Ice, Ice Baby

    About Shunsui vs Stark and Love vs Stark, I suggest another experiment. Do you have an empty can of Coke with you? I want you to try to penetrate inside it with a say, baseball bat. Just one hole will do. How is your progress? Tough luck. :-( Now take that knife and try making a hole in it. Did...
  13. Henry J. Gloval

    Team Chocolate Love vs Team Ice, Ice Baby

    Hallibel breaking through the ice is just a testament of her strenght, dont you see it? You could also break the nut with a knife if you swing at full power at it. Please dont, it is rather dangerous, that is why we have hammers and such.:D About Luppi not breaking it, are you really expecting...
  14. Henry J. Gloval

    Team Chocolate Love vs Team Ice, Ice Baby

    Random101, do you have a couple of nuts? Any will do, but wallnuts would be great. :) Take a look at one and assume it is Hitsu's bankai wings enveloping him for protection, and that the core inside is his soft, tasty self. Got it? Good :) Now take a knife and try to cut your nut open. Dont go...
  15. Henry J. Gloval

    Team Chocolate Love vs Team Ice, Ice Baby

    Just because shinigami arent carrying clubs instead of katanas, does not mean blunt force is useless. Who has a blunt zan, let me think... Omaeda, Renji's HZ, Love and Koma's bankai is more of a blunt force though KTM uses a sword, because of its size. I'm not sure about hand to hand, is that...
Top