Recent content by heremit_mode

  1. heremit_mode

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 425 Discussion / 426 Predictions well in fact.... there is one thing I'd like to point out... the info "The Final Scene" http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/425/01/ moreover kakashi tells his father that its gonna take him long to tell his story. I think thats what makes many people...
  2. heremit_mode

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 425 Discussion / 426 Predictions well nothing is decided yet...he just went unconscious like jiraiya did when he had a flashback. jiraiya willed himself back to life, we cant tell if kakashi is gonna discover anything while telling his own story and be like "that CANT be it I...
  3. heremit_mode

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 425 Discussion / 426 Predictions why would he show us his face before he dies???
  4. heremit_mode

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 425 Discussion / 426 Predictions I think this chapter was pretty boring...nothing we didnt already know... if there are 6 paths to pains dojutsu he obviously uses 6 bodies for each which are replaceable at will... wow, doesnt get us anywere. The onlything that is really interesting...
  5. heremit_mode

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 425 Spoiler Discussion well, I don't see any reason for naruto to learn the fusion with pa frog... its purpose is as pa frog stated before to win time for naruto to get in sage mode and protect him in the period where naruto mustnt move....but since we have seen the fight against...
  6. heremit_mode

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 424 Discussion / 425 Predictions if naruto is of the senju then I believe the only unique thing about senju should be their fascinating amount of stamina and thereby chakra... like in the fight of the hokages (hashirama tobirama vs sarutobi) they all came up with badass spectacular...
  7. heremit_mode

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 424 Discussion / 425 Predictions damn how am I gonna survive this ....
  8. heremit_mode

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 424 Discussion / 425 Predictions I would be very glad if someone could answer this question of mine: will there be a release of naruto 425 this week? was wondering cuz it was written something about a hiatus to develop the story further...
  9. heremit_mode

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 424 Spoiler Discussion Wow u got a fine point there regarding the coup...never thought of that but now that u say it the words "now the 9tails is out of the way" by danzou get a completely different and new meaning....Ah and there was Jiraiya warning Tsunade "be careful of root".
  10. heremit_mode

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 424 Spoiler Discussion r.i.p. kakashi.... if the usage of ms is gonna mean instant death for kakashi then there isn't even the hope of him surviving this....
  11. heremit_mode

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 423 Discussion / 424 Predictions I agree...in addition I think kakashi is somehow related to tobi. Even if there might be people who are gonna respond like " omg this noob theory again "...The resemblence in hair style and the fact that kishi hasn't showed us his face yet and most of...
  12. heremit_mode

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 423 Discussion / 424 Predictions btw where the hell is kakashis foreheadprotector?
  13. heremit_mode

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 423 Discussion / 424 Predictions lol it says look closely....has any1 seen a mini slug anywhere in any panels before kakashi gets hit??? maybe it jumps right between kakashi and the nail...bodyguard style lol
  14. heremit_mode

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 423 Discussion / 424 Predictions No jiraiya just stated that his own genjutsu skills are poor. Pain afterwards claimed jiraiyas genjutsu to be remarkable..... it was obviously not kakashi I was talking about, If I meant him I would have said "kakashi fight" instead of "jiraiya fight"
  15. heremit_mode

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 423 Discussion / 424 Predictions an idea just came to my mind....do you guys think its plausible and probable that kakashi would just now activate ms and use that strange jutsu of his?
Top